Chapter 8

My phone rang while I was lapping around the school for the second time, Ozpin was calling. "Yes, Professor?" I asked as my armor formed around me. "Meet me in me office, we got a call from someone with the same insignia as you." He informs me as I start running to his office. "I'm on way." I hung up.

"Ozpin, where is this Hunter?" I asked as the elevator doors opened. He slides up on his scroll sharing the image of them.

"They appeared in Vacuo, I noticed that he carries the same symbol on his belt as you do

"They appeared in Vacuo, I noticed that he carries the same symbol on his belt as you do." He continued as I thought for a bit. "I haven't seen this hunter around the tower, let me go and bring him back." I suggest as Ozpin nods. "Very well. The more the merrier. I'm sending Four Seven Niner to take you to Vacuo" He says as he sends a bullhead to the landing platform. I rush off and text Leon where I'm headed.

《♤Rather Long Timeskip ♤》

Holding on to a handle while my body leans of the edge I watch sand dunes pass as I search for the hunter. "This is far enough, I'm going down." The Four Seven Niner looks back. "Safe travels kill anything that isn't friendly!" I give a two finger  salute whilst jumping out and onto the slanted edge of a sand dune rolling to my feet and summoning my sparrow.

 "Safe travels kill anything that isn't friendly!" I give a two finger  salute whilst jumping out and onto the slanted edge of a sand dune rolling to my feet and summoning my sparrow

Noble Steed

I race across while Houston scans for the Hunter and Their Light. "It seems they are just a little ways a ways, turn left now." She says as I turn looking around. "There." She points out as I see a hooded figure walking around. The turn as I see a flash off of a scope. "They're taking aim." Houston said. "No, they're just seeing who's coming." Then a shot rang out as everything went black.

《♤Rezing♤》

???: Sorry about that pal. Didn't realize you were friendly.

"Told you they would." Houston says as I get up brushing sand off of me.

???: So who are you and how'd you get here?

"I'm Tex, I crashed here, and uh... cant find a way off." I answer as they nod.

???: I crashed an hour ago and walked through a city. I'm guessing someone sent you to me huh?

"Well you're smart." I said as I looked at them. "Speaking of which who are you?"

???: Still figuring that one out myself.

"That doesn't help." Houston chimes in.

???: Just call me Shade since I'm a Night Skalker.

"Okay Shade. I need you to come with me were preparing for something big and we need to save this planet from anything." He nodded and moved his hand to his chin. "Sure bit what are we-." He were interrupted by a Fallen Ketch into the atmosphere as it flew over a village. "Time to go." They said as they summoned their sparrow.
"Shade's" sparrow

I summoned mine as we zoomed off towards the Fallen Ketch

I summoned mine as we zoomed off towards the Fallen Ketch. Skiffs were deployed as fire raged throughout the city. I boost up a dune and ramp off it as the Ketch flies away. I dismount from my sparrow and "fly" into a cart of various fruit whilst grabbing a Vandel and throwing it into explosives and blowing it and some other fallen up.

Shade dropped in kicking a Dreg into a house before shooting it in the head. He reloaded his hand cannon and quickly put down a Servitor. They swapped to their Ikelos SR and blasted a Fallen Captain away. I drew Quick Fang and clashed blades with another Captain. The Captain raised one of their blades and swung downwards as I deft tumble backwards. I draw my knife and threw it at the Captain, it sicks into their thigh as I charge clashing witg it twice, then grab the knife ripping it out. I spin and kick the head of the Captain back before drawing Ace and blowing off its head.

Shade ran at a Shank footstooling it in the process and landing on top of a building while an Archon fired its Shrapnel Launcher. Shade jumped left and right dodging the blasts as they hit the floor. He jumped over a Shrapnel blast using to to push them into the sky. The Archon reloaded and took aim, but it was too late as Shade drew his void bow releasing one singular arrow as it hit Archon in the face. It slowly fell as its life was ripped from its body.

I triple jump out of the way of an exploding Shank as I blast two Vandels away. I land on a building throwing a trip mine down killing the remaining Fallen in my area. The Fallen in other areas transmated away before they could lose anymore of their ranks.

I met back up with Shade at the city square, "Do you have an explanation for the Fallen being here?" I asked as he brought his hand to his chin. "I crashed around an hour ago, could they have followed me?" He asked, "How the Fallen followed Zavala, Slone, and other Guardians." I stated as he nodded. "I guess so, Its time for me to join this fight. I've noticed black creatures with bone armor coming out as many different forms of animals, birds, bugs, dogs, bears, elephants, etc." He said as I nodded. "That's what we're up against and then some." I said as I picked up a small white crate of ammo. "Four Seven Niner, I request a pick up at the city square." I said waiting for her to pick up. "Negitive you have Grimm inbound, take them out to assist what little Hunters and Huntresses remain in the city." She says while we reload our weapons. "Roger that, see if you can pick up Leon." I suggest as I dont know how many Grimm are around. We could always use back up. "Roger that going to pick him up, Four-Seven-Niner out." She said flying away.

"So how will this go?" Shade asked as I looked at him. "Amazingly fun. Just dont get hit!" I yell as I run into the city with Ace in my hand.

(A/N): that's the end of chapter 8 peace out you beautiful people!