Chapter 5

《No one's POV》

A man exited a stadium after his team had lost. He walked to his car and prepared for a smooth ride home listening to Jazz or Rock. Yet he was stopped at his car by his drunk friend who was a scientist. "I thought you went home?" The man asked the scientist. "I did it, I finally did it!" She exclaimed grabbing the man by his blue jacket. "Okay okay, what did you do?" He asked rolling his eyes. "Dimensional travel." She said with tears in his eyes. "Actually did it?" The man asks. She nods and hands him some coordinates. "Here." She points, "I never showed you my lab have I?" He shakes his head. "What are you waiting for." We got in the car and drove off.

We arrived at her lab as it hung off the edge of the river's bay. We had walked into the house and went down stairs to a 'wall' that led to the lab. The 'wall' split open as we walked through into a glass tunnel where fish were swimming back and forth. We got to the main lab as there were chemicals being mixed together. The man was the business of the operation so he did the talking while she did the work. "So what world do you want to go to?" She asked as we looked at each other with a smile.

All of a sudden a loud boom was heard as the man unholstered his 38 DA S&W and aimed at the door.

The scientist looked through the cameras and saw men in black gear with black weapons push through the house

The scientist looked through the cameras and saw men in black gear with black weapons push through the house. This wasn't the first time this had happened. Therefore they were prepared. The group of soldiers came through getting passed turrets lasers and more. They got to the glass tunnel. One came across the crosshairs and he pulled the trigger. The soldier  fell to the ground dead as the rest fired their MP5s. He took cover as chemicals were shot above him as they splash down on him. His skin burned as a blue lion grew from him made out of Hard Light Constructs. The men fired until they  realised the bullets did nothing for the lion stood in front of him. This was the first time this power had come out. This wasn't supposed to happen, but it did. The man walked out from behind the lion with a hard light spear. He threw the spear at the soldier. The man had been taken aback for his power had such effect. A soldier aimed an RPG as the man ducked behind cover of a hard light wall. The scientist turned on the portal as an unknown dimension opened. Then the man stood up taking down the hard light wall firing again but only to force the soldiers to take cover. "We need to get out now!" The man yelled to the scientist, she nodded and typed something in and grabbed the man's arm throwing him through. "Self destruct in 5...4...3...2...1." The lab AI said as the man flew through the portal into an unknow relm.

《Tex POV》

I awoke with a nice yawn and a toasty sun reaching into my room. "What a nice day." It was the weekend and I was ready to sit back and relax. "Houston." She woke up as I looked at a man who was sleeping on the floor. "Yeah?" She asked as I looked seeing the window sil had been  busted through as if something had be flown through it. I pulled out my scroll and called Ozpin. "Hey Ozpin, how are you doing this morning, ah I'm good. Yeah there's a teenager in my dorm. Hm? Oh yeah burnt through and all. Okay see you in a bit." I hung up as the teenager woke up. "Uuuuhhhh, my head." He said as his eyes met mine. "Are you a robot?" He asked I nodded. "Am I on earth?" He asked as it peaked my attention. "Wait your from earth?" I asked as even Houston was intrested. "Yeah I am why?" He asked what's your name and what century?" Houston asked. "Leon, 21st Century. What about you?"