Chapter 3

(A/N): So we left off getting blown out of the window. Let's continue, shall we?

________________________________________________________________________

I get back up after "dying" and look at what was once my room. I triple jump back through the burning window looking through the smoke. I push through the flames looking for the one who did it. I look to left then right seeing the caped person run down the hall. I chase after them while I pull out a knife. I throw it as it pins their cape down I punch them across the face and hold them against the wall. "Who are you!" I yell as the person removes the cloak completely revealing female titan armor. "Oh shit!" I was kicked back as my boots slid across the floor I place my hand down to stop me from falling backwards. She charged as it formed a shield and tried to bash me with it, I jump and rotated while my back hit the wall. She turned and threw a right hook but I ducked under taking a slice at her chest plate, the titan pinned me to the wall raising her fist again. "Whoa whoa whoa!" I yelled as she looked at me through her visor. "At least take me to dinner first." I smiled as I was thrown through a door and out a window. I hit the ground and push myself up. I roll out of the her ground pound. "Alright kid let's get this over with." I said as she nodded silently. She pulled at her sentinel shield, smirking I twirled my golden gun and took aim. She threw her shield as I slid under I fired twice but another shield formed. She lifts the shield up and tries to stab me with it. I rolled back to my feet firing another shot. She ducked behind the shield and ripped it from the concrete she threw her shield again missing me but bouncing it off the wall. I duck as it flies back over me. She catches it as I fire two more shots hitting the shield. 'One last bullet.' I thought as she rushed shield in front of her body. I sighed and closed my left eye taking aim with my right. My arm out stretched with my left leg behind my right shoulder with apart. I see the void start to disappear. I wait her shields gone as I fire the last bullet in the chamber. It racks and clicks as a bullet of solar energy flies from the barrel of my flaming gun. It hits the Titan disintegrating it.

(Her armor btw)

Her ghost pops up, "The shell of the last city huh?" Its blue eye looks up at me. The titan reappears in front of me as I wave friendly like as I sense anger. "Whoa there pal... I'm your ally." I put my hands up to see if she calms down. "Tex you're an idiot for not recognizing me." She sighs as I recognize her voice. "Makalya!" I yell in excitement. I hug her picking her up but she over powers me. She starts squeezing my gears together. "Good to see you...." I squeeze out as she somewhat crushed me like a can under a timberland boot. "Houston I need healing." I smiled as I transmated my armor. "So why'd you blow up my dorm?" I ask her as she runs the back of her neck. "I wasn't expecting that big of an explosion." She says as I smile. "Its been to long. So what brings you here?" I asked looking at her as I could see her blue awoken eyes through her visor. "Atlas sent me here. They told me to study then kill you, but y'know we can't die." She explained as everything set into place. "Well I have to run before they send an army after me." She says calling in her ship. "As if that could stop you?" I said as I felt her smirk and fly away.

《♤ Days later timeskip♤》

"Ozpin what's up?" I ask while riding through Vale on a sparrow. "There are explosions at the docks! Check them out!" He said as I drifted right heading to the docks. I had gotten familiar with Beacon and Vale. "Yes sir, Tex out!" I pull back on the throttle increasing my speed as I zoomed through the streets.

Once I got there I heard an explosion as someone was blown off the containers with team RWBY and yellow human monkey fighting together. I jump off the sparrow and over the fence. When I land I draw Ace and run at full speed. I shot two white fang guards in the head and came into the main fight, everyone stopped and looked. I twirled Ace with a smirk on my face as the rest of my armor was summoning onto my body. "What's up Fuckers!" I yell running at the criminal called Roman. Big boy white fang stepped in front with a chainsaw. "Grr!" He barked and growled. I shrug and throw a trip mine at his feet. He looks at it and gets blown sky high. I run at Roman again but something bigger hit the floor. "Oh shit..." I was face to face with what they called an Atlesian tank. It aimed its gun at me as I sighed. I rolled to the side dodging a rocket as it punches the floor. Blake starts to fight Roman with monkey boy. I fire at the cockpit but it's heavily armored. It takes its foot and kicks me through boxes and a container. I pull myself up and pop my neck, "Alright is that all you go-!" Missiles and gun fire bombard me as I'm blown to pieces. I get back up after being rezzed. "Alright then My turn!" I shoot my hand up grabbing ahold of my sharpshooter. Three shots more powerful than the next take Down the Atlesian tank. It disintegrates in fire as I walked over to them as the flames reflected off my visor. "Oh Roman!" I yell above the gunfire and fighting as I took out white fang with Ace. Roman jumped into a bullhead as something else flew in a ship all to familiar. "Everyone get out now!" I yell as they proceed to. I sighed as two fallen ships took aim at me. I run into the blind spots as shanks and dregs dropped off. I destroy the shanks and blow off the head of each dreg. Then a big slam was heard from behind me. I turn as I get blasted away from a Commander with a wanted level. "Alright then." I said shaking myself off and getting up. I then see a purple shield slap it across its face. I start firing into it as it falls to the floor. "You M, I don't always don't need your help." I said walking up to her. "Well that fallen was kickin your ass!" She said as she smiled. "Well I have to go back to Beacon. Nice seeing you though." I said I as she two finger saluted me. We went our separate ways as I head over to Oz's office. Police fill the area and so did Atlas.

(A/N): thus ends this chapter. See y'all in the next.