57-Guilty

Shigaraki and Dabi wouldn't say another word to me for the weeks to come. I hardly ever see Dabi anyways, when I do, it's for a second then he runs off.

I awoke one morning hearing voices from outside my room. This wasn't so unusual but I couldn't recognize one of them.

"I'm surprised and proud of you, Tomura, that you were able to accomplish that," the unknown voice said, the pride highly evident in his tone.

"It actually wasn't that difficult, it got him to see things from our point of veiw and join us completely," Shigaraki sounded like an excited child telling a parent what they did at school that day.

I got out of bed, wiping my eyes, and went into the bar to investigate. After what gappened a few weeks ago, I'm sure their topic of conversation was me.

My eyes fell on Shigaraki first, his face changed to irritation, then to the man whose back was facing me.

"Even if he does completely annoy me," he commented.

The man turned, allowing me to see the complicated mask covering his face and neatly trimmed suit. "This is him?," he asked, confirming my suspicion of their conversation.

"Who is this?," I asked, looking at the tall man as he stood out of gis seat.

He extended his hand, "I am All For One, I actually came here to meet you."

I took his hand and shook it awkwardly.

3rd POV

(We're gonna pretend Bakugou didn't get One For All bc everyone pointed out it was a bad idea, so yeahh. Mirio has One For All now but Idk if he's gonna be in this story)

Bakugou's mother knocked on the door to her son's room. This was the first thing that got his attention, usually she'd just yell for him to come down in that usual annoying voice.

"Katsuki, honey, can I come in?" This was the next thing, her voice was so damn tender that Katsuki looked almost disgusted at the door.

It took him a second to register the question and answer. "Yeah, the hell you want?!"

She stepped into the room quietly and shut the door behind her. Katsuki didn't like this, something was up, this wasn't how shit worked in their house; they never did heart-to-hearts, which is what it appeared his mother was trying to do.

"C'mon, what is it," he almost demanded, trying to keep the usual dynamic they always had.

"One of your teachers e-mailed me."

Katsuki sat up in his bed, groaning. That annoyed him. "What'd they fuckin' say?"

"You weren't acting yourself at school," she kept her voice calm, though she wasn't sure how long she could keep up the facade. "Listen, I've left you alone for a while when I noticed you get quiet around here, but now even your teacher's noticing.."

He glared at her. "So, what? Why's it so weird to be quiet.?"

"Cause that's not you!," she blurted then took a breath. "Is this stuff with Midoriya really getting to you..? I don't want to intru-"

"No, it's not fuckin deku. I'm not fucking surprised about it though, but w- It's nothing." He turned his head to the floor, avoiding his mother's gaze.