33-The Last Night

Tears never stopped falling as I left the funeral home early, I didn't know where to go and I couldn't stand being around the other people there. They were suffocating, everyone saying the same crap 'everything will be ok' 'we'll get over this.' But it won't, I'll never share another moment with them. 

I didn't know where I was headed, home, to the villains, or anywhere else. As my feet wouldn't carry me any further in the random direction I was headed, I sat down on the edge of the sidewalk. I wrapped my fingers in my hair with my head low and watched as my tears fell to the asphalt.

"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!," I grunted, so angry and in pain. I was growing ever impatient and more latched onto the villains plan to destroy All Might that it was tearing me apart inside.

"Are you okay, kid?" A woman's voice spoke up sweetly behind me. I twisted around to see her smiling with pitty. For a second, I could've sworn she was Ka-

I sent my eyes red. "Get away from me, bitch," I growled.

She gasped and stood up straight again, stepping back. "Oh god!," she shreiked, catching the attention of several others in the street. "What are you!?," she screamed as she ran in the other direction. The others in the area stared at me in disgust or shock.

"I'm done," I said to myself, standing and wiping off the back of my pants. This is my last day of break, I'm just gonna try to sleep since thats been going well for me for some reason, I thought as I headed back to the old bar.

--

As I walked in the door, Shigarki was the first of him and Toga to speak up. "Well look who showed up, where were ya, kid?," he questioned.

Toga then springed up before I could answer. "Who cares," she clung onto me with a big smile. "He's in a suite! And he's so handsome!," she squealed, brushing her fingers gently across my cheek.

"Please, Toga, leave me alone," I pushed her off of me and started heading to my room but the girl jumped in front of me again.

"Aw, but you look so good, hun," she said, running her hand under the jacket of my suit and up my chest.

It made me uncomfortable quickly and lowered my brows, glaring at her as I pushed her off me again. "Seriously, I said leave me alone."

As she stared at me shocked, Shigaraki stepped in, "Toga, stop staring and let him pass. He doesn't like you."

She huffed and stepped aside, letting me into the room where I shut the door with more force than necessary. I dropped my phone on the bedside table and pushed off my shoes with my feet before flopping onto the bed face-first with a groan. It's about seven O'clock now but I'm already exhausted.

This day has been so emotionally tiring I'm beginning to feel fatigued. I set an alarm so I would have time to get ready for fuckin school in the morning and let myself fall asleep.

At first it seemed like I was in the middle of an abyss with no sounds or anything in sight, just blackness. I wondered if the nightmares had only stopped for a short time but this felt different. Imagine if you woke up in the middle of a different city, it was normal but slightly off, this felt like that.

As I turned around I spun 360° more than I needed to until I stopped on the seventh time around. There was someyhing in the distance, just a small white speck floating far away. I began walking towards it, curiosity taking over.

It seemed to be the same distance no matter hiw long I had been walking. It was forever before it finally started to appear closer and I tried to make ut the shape of it. It was almost circular, almost, just a bit off.

As I contunued walking I was able to make out more details until I was standing right in front of it.

At head level the object floated. A mask. It was a skull without the jaw, and it felt real, like it had been ripped from the body of an actual person. The eye sockets were round and rough, along with the nose part that was ore sharp and jagged. I had seen this before. I vaguely remember a nightmare I'd had quite a while ago.

The skull mask. It was something that was reucurring in a few nightmares. The more I thought about past dreams, the more I remembered them. The mask had become more and more prominant lately though, I recognized it often when I slept.

--

I flinched and jumped up at the sound of my alarm going off with a yelp, it was startling to say the least.

I had never needed an alarm clock before so it was very new to me. When I was younger, Momma always woke me up for school or daycare, then when I got my quirk I was scared of sleep so I just didn't need it, then when Kana moved in she would wake me anytime I had actually fall asleep, or she'd send Ayuka to do it. But today it was just a screaming buzzer, startling me awake. I laughed at the irony of that after I shut it off.

After I had calmed down, I got up and of course got ready to go back to schoolb bergrudgingly of course. I still didn't want to go but I had no choice, I was the mole.

When I stepped into the main room, backpack over my shoulders, Shigaraki was waiting for me with an unimpressed glare.

"Uh, hey, Shigaraki," I said with an awkward wave and smile to which he rolled his eyes.

He got out of his seat and began walking toward me, "remember what you're doing this for." He put his finger to my chest pointedly, "you're not making friends, let us know any important details about where All Might will be."

"I know," I nodded, now serious. "I want All Might gone as much as, if not more, than all of you. Don't worry," I told him as I turned to the door. "See ya," I waved as I left and shut the door behind me.

(I'm getting worse and worse at titling crap aren't I?)