48-(crazy)Dance Thing

(A/N: for the people who didn't want ships, there still isn't any actual ships, I've been a bit bored of writing nothing but villain deku. So later in the chapter there is some gay making out, it will only be for this chapter though. Also, this is a rlly long chapter 2000+ words.)

(Future A/N: most (if not all) of this chapter doesn't actually have plot relevance, feel free to ignore)

Its been a few weeks with nothing to do, Shigaraki's got me locked up in my room and I can't even argue. Dabi says that it's in my best interest because of the detective that recognized me a while ago, and I agree.

I'm just so bored.

I've been checking the news regularly and the police still haven't said anything. They're probably trying to avoid a panic but a few newscasters have started to notice All Might's absence and theorize as to why that is.

I turned off the news I was watching and switched over to Instagram out of boredom. I saw the usual shit, selfies, random quotes, hero fights, dumb ads.

Then I saw a post from Kaminari, a selfie of him and a few others from the class. The description said that they were practicing for the Sports Festival. I had completely forgotten about that, I thought.

I sigh and set my phone on the bed, getting up to head into the bar, looking for food. Luckily, just as I walked in Kurogiri had just finished making lasagna for everyone.

"Alright guys, here's lunch." He put the pan on the counter and everyone got up to get some.

When we all finished getting our food on a plate we sat down and found a movie on the tv.

"Soo, Izu.." Toga sat next to me like she usually does.

"Whatever you're about to ask, my answer is no."

"Oh c'mon, please, Izuku!"

I rolled my eyes and turned my head to her.

"Yay! So there's a dance coming up at me school and-"

"Definately no! Dances aren't my thing, I don't like you, and I'm basically on lockdown here, are you crazy?"

"Yeah, Toga, he's not going anywhere since the police and cops have got their eyes peeled for that idiot," Dabi cut in, making it clear he was listening in on our conversation.

She rolled her eyes, "just humor me for a few more seconds 'kay?" I sighed and nodded, watching the TV as she spoke again. "I already knew about the whole police thing and that's why it's a good thing that it's a Masquerade dance thing."

I grunted and glanced at her in the corner of my eye. "Fixes that problem. But I still don't like you or dances."

She whined. "Hmm, pleasseee. I'll leave you alone for a while if you go with me!"

I turn my head. "Even if I agreed to that, you wouldn't stay away," I groan.

"Ahuh!" She jumps and holds out her pinky finger. "I promise! I won't bother you, Izu."

I groaned, staring at her. "Fine," I wrap my finger around hers. "I go to this thing and you leave me alone."

"For a while," she smiles.

"Aw. Lovebird's got a dateee," Dabi teased.

"Oh, shut up!," I snapped, only making him chuckle.

--

"Izuku! You almost ready?," Toga knocked on my door, smiling no doubt.

"Yeah, yeah," I say as I straighten my tie and look in the mirror. I sigh and step out of my room.