"Hmm? What art thou problem, morning, now?" I asked rubbing my eye. But she looked confused for a moment.

"Miss, why are you talking like that?" Oh, I forgot. Though this is an aristrocratic period, we still speak in a modern way.

Not some kind of Shakespeare drama.

"Well anyway, the prince came to visit" She stated in haste. Oh, the prince came to visit, it seems.

"WHAT?!" What?!

"Lets get you ready miss, by the order of the lady of the house." The maid said as she called the other maids and started to dress me. Sigh.

I dressed in a cute red lolita dress which made me look too cute with my natural cuteness.

(A/N: Somewhat like this)

"Make up! We need to powder up your cute face!" She said excitedly. Yo, you serious 'bout the powder on a cute 7 years old?

"Umm, can I just have a light powder? Plweasee" I asked cutely with puppy eyes.

And yeah, as you have guessed, she gave in and only put on some light make up on me.

                    ____________________

"It delights me to meet you again, Lady Amerllyis" He smiled as he gave a peck on the back of my hand.

"Well.. Did we meet already? I don't remember, haha?" I laughed avoiding eye contact but my parents gave me look like 'What? You met already?

"Okay, okay. I didn't know he was the crown prince when mine eyes did lay on Prince Zen" I lied looking away. And why was I speaking in such a way again?

"That is true, I did not introduce myself as I wanted to see my fiancee without her knowing it was me" He lied along with me smiling as sweetly like an angel.

"But why did your highness come to visit when we aren't allowed to see each other until my debutante? " I politely asked, I guess.

"I was given permission by mother queen as since we've already met without any plan and she considers it fate" He answered with a smile as he took a sip of the tea made by mom. Personally.

"Then we shall leave you two to talk" Dad said as he dragged mom away, who so wanted to watch with a popcorn, if there were any.

"So Llyse, why did you lie to your parents?" The prince asked as soon as my parents left.

"Oh please, don't call me by the name my parents call me. When you're just a stranger who just became my fiance" I changed my tone, of course, after all I wanted to make him feel I was not worthy of the 'fiancee' title I was given.

Didn't cross the boundary either, I wouldn't wanna be given a death sentence.

"Then I just shall call you 'princess ' alright? " He smiled a smile that couldn't be nothing but a threat.

I didn't reply, why should I?

"Then I'll take your silence as a yes " He gave another angellic smile.

"Well, thank you for such a beautiful nickname! I almost lost my cool and was about to scream in delight" I stated sarcastically which he noticed.

"I cannot be more delightful than that. It fills me with such content, and if you may like, I also have other nicknames for you" He sarcastically smiled as he started calling out the nicknames for me.

"Oh! Cut the shit, I don't wanna hear any stupid nicknames anymore! " I exclaimed in discontent.

Like seriously? He called names like 'My queen' 'fiancee' or 'Amy' what?!

"So this is the real you, princess" He heck smiled genuinly for the first time. Is he half cracked or something?

"I'm very busy today, I need to... Umm, sleep and rest! " What do you expect me to say at such times? Need to shit?

"Since you're busy.. " He came close to me while the maids looked away and whispered "I'll come some other time and take you for a date"

The maids squeled lightly as they heard what they said. Who wouldn't when he spoke too soft but loud enough for the maids to hear?

And he left after greeting my parents goodbye. Well, shit. Lets eat.

                        _______________

.
"Llyse, He is your brother from now on. Greet him"
Huhhh? Capture target?

"Call him Zero"

Zero as in actual zero??

______________

A/N: Chapter end, yay! Once agin, thabk yoi for reading and good day!

Word count: 1302