Meeting Love

The Soulbond is only activated when they meet each others eyes.

Italics are another language.

Also, this chapter will switch between each Damian and Marinette!! Enjoy the Cinnamon Roll!

The moment Damian found himself attacked by a body, he stopped, sighed in annoyance and held out his hand.

The red haired, unnaturally green eyed boy with hyperactive tendencies found himself stopped by a hand on his head.

"Dami! Your here!" The annoying child that was Garfield Logan, aka Beastboy, his 'teammate' said. Damian had no idea how or why the annoying thing had attached to him like an imprinted animal. Only that the thing had, and then insisted on going to school with him and the two other highschool aged teammates.

Before Damian could rectify the horrid nickname,  the boy began to word vomit. "You totally missed Friday's event! This girl, some hot french chick, like totally killer, stopped a kid from mixing an unnamed chemical with Hydrogen Peroxide to bully a kid! Then she, like a total, unadulterated bad-" Damian clicked his tongue. Both annoyed and impressed that the small kid could talk as fast as a speedster

"I do not want to hear you go goo goo for another girl Logan. It is a Monday and I just had to deal with to many people the last few weeks." Damian said, releasing his hold and walking forward. Translation? Go away you insolent brat. I have had to put to many villains in bars to deal with your unnecessary hyperactive behavior on a Monday morning.

The boy literally whined, before following Damian to their homeroom like a kicked puppy. Not that Damian had ever kicked a puppy, well, ugh. It was a puppy of sorts, Damian disliked his analytical skills today. Groaning in his head, he turned to the emotionally kicked boy-puppy.

"Tell the story, but do avoid the unnecessary things Logan" (translations anyone?)

So the hyperactive boy told him of how a french girl had not only stopped a possibly dangerous chemical reaction, but also chewed out the student responsible as well as a teacher who blatantly ignored the bullying, then accused the girl of doing so, then attacked said girl who was said to have done a standing backbend to get away from said teacher? All caught on the mandatory classroom's five cameras? Which caused several suspensions as well as the school suing the teacher for child endangerment? Damian felt that either it was staged, this girl had very good luck, or that she was truly an outstanding person.

Damian decided on neither, he had not met the student, so he would not the let the title get ahead of the story. [;)]

As they came close to their homeroom he had to wait as three girls exited the room. Waving to two people he recognized from his year.

Zzz Haha, you thought zzZ

Marinette and Nica exited the locker room, laughing as they discussed the best color scheme for each other.

"You would look good in cream and a pastel orange Nica! It is totally you chou à la crème"

"And you would look good in pastel pink and light grey! arándano"

They started to stretch, doing splits easily, Nica was a dancer in her freetime, while Marinette practiced martial arts in hers. So both could do the stretches with ease, and had added their own to the mix.

"Hello girls." A girl with blue eyes and black hair said. Her voice was soft and had little emotion in it.

"Hi Raven! We are good, you?" The black haired girl nodded. She had been the only other girl in their class as flexible as they were excluding the cheerleaders and peppy dance girls who completely ignored them. As such they had became freinds in the last week.

Raven explained that her father had made her do gymnastics as a child, and she had fallen in love with it. Not many people knew she did it. Nica and Marinette had sworn to secrecy, and did not judge the slightly emo girl.

As they went about the period the three joked around in whispers as the others complained. They were running track after all.

----- I'm an annoying author  -----

Damian joined Jon Kent, his other team mate and another attached puppy, just slightly less hyperactive than Logan. As they got in line for lunch.

"I still dont understand why Mrs. Hadish hates me! I mean, I'm beautiful!" The half Kyrptonian complained. He wore thick square glasses over his light blue eyes and his black hair was in a mess. He wore baggy clothes to cover up his built frame, giving the impression that he was built like a twig.

He grabbed a vegan meal from in front of him, forcing Jon to grab one as well.

"You look like a geek Kent, but you act like a child. You are not pretty, you just look like a stoner." The girl in front of them laughed, making both look at her.

She shared Damian's first period he realized, the one that was waving at those three girls. She was Latin American and had grey eyes that held mayhem. On her cheek were three scars from an animal.

The girl paid as they reached the cashier and then glanced to her side. Noticing that they had heard her, she smirked, making Damian raise his eyebrows. "My friend would agree with you, and then proceed to offer to make you new clothes before burning those."

She turned and walked away, making Jon's jaw drop and Damian slightly confused, as well as satisfied that someone agreed with him on Kent's wardrobe.

"I told you Kent." Damian said, before wondering who exactly that was, and how to befriend her sane friend.

###### Are ya ready kids?######

Marinette smiled as she opened her locker, shoving in her textbook and grabbing two others before placing them in her bag. It had been a good day, but she was exhausted.

Tikki and Plagg had set up a hidden 'lounge' behind several books, complete with two small pillows and a box of cookies and half a wheel of gouda. They had decided to stay there instead of risking someone snooping in her purse or bags.

She let them enter her purse and then closed her locker. Only, as she backed up, she ran into another person, they both dropped their binders, as they went to pick the up, they hit their heads.

"Oh God! I'm so so sorry, I'm a clutz! Are you okay?" Internally Marinette was cringing, this had not happened in a long time.

"It is alright miss. It happens." The voice was as smooth as velvet, and made Marinette's heart flutter. It held a slight accent, but she could not pin point the origin of it. Either way it made her hands sweaty and her cheeks stained in red.

They both stood up, and then Marinette shyly looked at the boy she had knocked into. He was built like an ox, strong and sturdy. He wore a black varsity jacket over a grey hoodie and dark jeans.

But when Marinette met his face she gasped. He was handsome, a defined jawline and sharp features with olive skin and messy black hair.

But his eyes, they were a beautiful forest green with lighter green highlights. They were full of intelligence and pain, they were the eyes of someone that had seen to much. Eyes that Marinette could look into for eternity and never grow bored of.

Suddenly she could feel it, it was the same thing she had felt when she received her mark. A warm blanket that protected her, that smelt of spices and home. That would attack any who threatened her. The feeling began to move around before settling on her back, and then slowly fizzled out.

He was her Soulmate.