Bad Chaton!

Ladybug looked at her kitty, her partner in justice, her sassy cat.

"I'm sorry Chaton. Im so, so sorry." His black suit was gone, in its place was white. Pure white, coated in blood, his blood. He had hurt himself, trying to stop the akuma,  he had failed.

His once bright green eyes now an icy blue that held no emotion, only a cruel fascination. Like he was looking at a toy he had always wanted.

A tear escaped her eye as she fought him, blow by blow she took while she looked for his akuma. Queen Bee, Carapace, Rene Rouge, and the others were distracting Hawkmoth and taking civilians to safe zones. She wanted none of them to come in the path of the cataclysm. She was his equal, and the only one he wouldn't kill.

Finally, she found it, his bell, the cute bell she thought fit him nicely as a housecat. She broke it off, catching his wrist as he grabbed at her. Flipping him, she released the akuma and slipped his ring off.

After catching the butterfly she turned and looked at her chat. He was crying, curled in a ball, but she knew who it was, Adrien Agreste, her first crush.

"Oh, kitten." Plagg said beside her, pity in his voice. "Look Adrien. I'm sorry, but I have a Soulmark. I know its hard, but you are not my other half." She squated next to him. "I love you Adrien, I always have loved my sweet Chaton. But I have to declaw you. Hawkmoth knows who you are. That will put both you and your father at risk."

He looked at her, tears running down his face. "He's my dad bugaboo. He is Hawkmoth."

She patted his head, standing up. "Then I have to go Chaton."