Chapter 5: Secret Lover?

Start from the beginning

And with that she was off land. What could she mean about that. I looked at Kacchan who I assumed fell asleep. His hand palm was on his face, leaning in and eyes close... somehow what Ururaka told me hurt me.

"Ok I'm back! So its seems it's not the first time. There has been a lot of incidents of him having bite marks on his neck, and even his cheeks. And there was this one time when he had an interview and when a reporter asked "who is he?" And Bakugou accidentally slip out "red hair" and then ran out of the interview ..."
"Red hair?"
"Yeah and later on he said that he was about to dye hair hair red and that's what he meant. What do you think about it?"
"Well for starters I'm kinda shock to be honest, his setting right next to me by the window."
"I would be too"
"Yeah.."
"Don't think much of it! It may be a misunderstanding"
"Yeah maybe"
"Sorry but I had to tell you..."
"It's alright Ochaco, and I thank you for telling me about it"
"Alright, oh I gotta go! Take care! :)"
"K. Bye"

And with that I put my phone away and decided to move to the other side of the limbo. It felt wrong be besides him right now. I had to think a little by myself. As I moved the opposite side if the limbo which was pretty long.
I found a seat, which was next to the snacks and drinks. How far is the jet? We had been driving for 5 minutes. Well either way I took a candy bar and started to unwrap it.
After I unwrap it, I started to eat it. As I look at Katsukis direction he was starting back at me... It made me feel uncomfortable and the chest pain came back... I hate this feeling in my chest, Katsuki was still looking at me and I panicked and looked away ignoring him and the chest pain I was having....

Katsukis POV

Idk when I fell asleep, but when I woke up Deku was not near me instead I find him on the opposite side if the limbo of me. Why was he there? I kept looking at him seeing a hurt expression on his face.
I saw him pick a candy bar and started to eat it, then he looked at my direction. For what I can see it looked like he was debating with himself about something.
Out of nowhere he looked away from me... What the fuck! Why did he look away from me! And why I am annoyed about that! I don't care about that nerd! He made me go to this honeymoon with him! And married him! That dam nerd!
After taking a deep breath and look back at the need... he was looking away starting into the window, ignoring everything including me.
Whatever! I look to the window near me and see that we are at the airport that my family owns.
I sighted and decided to speak up "Oi nerd! Where here!"" I yelled at him, which he turned around and looking at me and come towards me, the limbo isn't that tall so he wasn't standing. As he approached me, he didn't look at me in the eye instead he just went to the door which was right beside me and opened it and stepped out. After he got out I went out and went behind him. Why was he ignoring me? Did I do something wrong? Either way he won't treat me that way. I caught up to him and grabbed him by the wrist. "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" I found myself asking. Why was I worry about what he though? Either way when he turned around ... his green emerald eyes were not the same at least how they usually are. There wasn't a spark nor a light inside them, but instead there was hurt,pain and betrayal. What had happen to make him feel this. I stood there looking at his eyes longer than I would like. Deku loosen my grip. "Let go!" He said.
With that I let go of his wrist but not his vision. "Why are you avoiding me!?" I asked him.
"... Were going to be late, come on the pilot is waiting for us" deku said. He avoided my question, but I let it go just this time. I swear for one second there was anger in his eyes. We made our way to the jet in an awkward silence.
"Sir. Your things are ready to go" the assistant said
"Alright, your free to go" I told her
"Yes sir" she responded back. Finally an actual person that works. For what I can remover one I was 18 many of the maids or worker tried to get with me. Showing their body, flirting, you name it all. I guess getting married to that nerd had one good thing.
The jet was big. It was big enough for one big room, bathroom, shower, and I guess a living room. When I entered the jet, one of the maids that were there to help us came and guided us to our room. As we followed her to the room, deku was silent the whole time. It was getting to me, for the time that I had meet deku, he was never the quiet type so this was unusual.
When we got there the maid left us and before she left, she said. "Sir. Your mother made sure the walls are soundproof, she said go all out. Sir" and with that the maid left.

I could feel my face start to heat up, I look at dekus direction and his face was also red. There was another moment of silence. When I was about to talk to deku he rushes to the bathroom that was in the room. I was about to follow him, but decided not to.
What could have I done? I didn't do anything to him. So what could I have caused this?

I was tired of thinking, I went to bed and laid down. I stare at the ceiling and feel a vibration next to me, I turn my head to see dekus phone. I know I shouldn't look, but what if his phone say why he is mad at me.

I sat up and grabbed the phone, I open the phone. Dam it. There is a password.. But I could see the notification, it was the news... ugh... what can I do! Wait.... Why do I even care about that nerd! I'm losing my mind to him... I layed down again.

Hell! I don't even care if he is with someone else... Wait no.. I sat up again fast, there is no way he is going to be with someone else.... Ugh... What is happening to me! I take off my shoes and laid there stretching my whole body covering most of the bed.

The suit that I am wearing doesn't make it any better, I decided to take off my jacket and vest, taking my tie and putting it next to me. Much better.
I was starting to doze off, I didn't get that much sleep because of yesterday night and having to wake up earlier, not to mention I woke up in the middle of the night thinking.

I don't know why but all of a sudden I feel cold and want something warm, I get my ass of bed and grabbed some blankets. It was much warmer but still feel like something was missing.
I fell asleep without noticing, I'm not sure when, but then I feel something much warmer in my arms and decide to wrap my arms around it. I felt much better.

Izuks POV

After what the maid said, I rushed to the bathrooms forgetting my phone. Why did I have to leave it on the bed! Either way I have been in the bathroom for a while. Five minutes past I think and decide to go out and not talk to Kacchan.... I am not sure if it is even true... but the evidence.... I breath in and out and step out just to find Kacchan a sleep in the covers and his suit besides him... *sight* looks like I have to clean up.

I walk towards the bed and grabbed his jacket, vest, and tie,putting on top of a drawer next to the bed. I do the same thing, taking my jacket, vest, tie, and shoes off. I start to look around to find a place to sleep, but then I remember this is the only bed,other than were the maids are sleeping there is no where else to sleep at.

I walk close to the bed and was about to sleep next to Kacchan but decide it's best not to. Then it hit me, there was a couch the the somewhat living room. I was about to turn around, but I feel a strong pull in my wrist, which makes me fall right next to kacchan.

Oh no... did I wake him up?... "I-im sorry... I-I" then I look at him to see him still asleep, *sight* that was close. I was about to get out of the bed when I feel arms wrap around my chest. I turned around to see him cuddling to me.... Cuddling to me! He is gonna kill me! I tried to get free but no luck.

I don't know when but I feel to start to zone out and then, the next thing I know I was asleep.
I feel cold so I snuggle closer to Kacchan.