☆☆14☆☆

Edward's POV (After a month)
Sam was finally discharged from the hospital with Zane and she's at home with Zane.
Sam had warned me about me not getting enough sleep because we had a newborn baby who surely love not seeing us get enough sleep.It's being a month  since the discharge and I'm at the station looking at the recent case that involved a group of people who decided to commit theft and it involved two women who had helped capturing the things and also they were the one who secured safety to the customers who were present at the time of the scene.The owner Mr Donald said that he was grateful for the two women who had stood up and fought against the men and the women had also saved a small girl and himself from death when the leader of the gang had pointed the guy on their heads.
The thing in this case is that the customers were not able to describe the women faces because they had hidden the faces but something tells me that the little girl with her mother and the owner of supermarket has seen their faces but they didn't want to tell us about it and we respect that.
We didn't really find any damage done so the judge had already gave the group of men with 5 years in prison with the much damage done.

"Agent Edward can I speak with you for a moment since Agent Sawyer isn't here yet,"The chief said as I nodded my head

This guy over here gives me the bad vibes and I just don't know why.And he is still bugging Agent Sawyer and I with the RD company.

"Is there something wrong Chief,?"I asked as he sighed

"What information have you gathered on about Mrs RD,?"he asked as I groaned.I knew this idiot would ask this question,wonder where Maggie is as she has been MIA for two weeks now

"Chief with all respect,I'm trying my best in figuring about this,"I said as he was angry now.You know what imma gonna just read his mind since I have that power because of Lex Luthor.

*In his head*
This idiot really loves to test my patience doesn't he

"What are you hiding,"I said

*back to his head*
He has to bring up some information about the RD Company or else The Boss will get angry

"Who the hell is this boss,"I said and continued to read his mind 

*his head*
I have to gain some information and report back as soon as possible or else I'm dead.These two idiot agents can't even do one single task and they have alot of complains.The boss would love to make his plan work or else there would be consequences. I'm just gonna do my own research on this company.Besides I was able to get this position only because of him.

"You are dismissed Agent Edward,"he simply said as I nodded my head making way out of the  office and back to my desk as I gathered all the information about the recent mind reading thingy I had just done.It took me a while to finally get a control of my powers and Sam has been a big help alot with Alex.i wonder why didn't I just read his mind the first time he had asked me to do the case.

Now who is this boss and why does he have alot of power on the chief.Talking about the chief,now I know that he had done something to get to this position and I knew he was a dirty playing man who gambled his way to this position.
I've to talk to Maggie about this and she was right about gaining information on Mrs RD.Speaking of Mrs RD I was able to get some information that she was not available at the moment and it's strange because it started when the incident occurred.