Searching for jobs online, Ming Yu couldn't find any that would match his class schedule as he only found those jobs that are in need of a full time employee.

Ming Yu went to take a shower after he finished eating. After he took a shower he went straight to bed as he was very tired from waking up early this morning to catch the train. He wasn't good when it comes to directions thus he almost miss the train if not for the help of the other people that he asked on the way.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I was wrong. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have made you sad. I shouldn't have hurt your feelings. I love you, Xiao Lin. I love you, Xiao Lin. Do you hear me? Please, I beg you not to leave me. Please, don't leave me."

Ming Yu suddenly jerked up from his sleep, and found his eyes to be watery.

"Why am I dreaming about this again?"

Grabbing his phone on the table next to his bed, Ming Yu looked at the time on his phone. It was only 1 AM. Ming Yu sigh, before putting his phone away and went back to sleep, however he couldn't fall asleep after waking up.

In the dream, at the end it was a happy ending, so why...sigh, will I ever meet someone like you Fu Heng?

The next day, Ming Yu woke you with dark eye circles. After he washed his face and change his clothes, Ming Yu went back to the convenience store to buy some toothpaste.

On his way to the convenience store, Ming Yu saw a middle aged lady running while calling for help, thus he quickly approached the lady to see if he can help.

"What's wrong?" Ming Yu asked the middle aged lady.

Panting hard, the middle age lady replied, "Thief...a thief snatched my purse just now."

"Where did he go?"

"That way." The middle aged lady pointed in the opposite direction from where Ming Yu came from.

Without wasting anymore time, Ming Yu ran toward the direction the middle aged lady told him. Despite running, his speed is much slower compared to the thief.

Seeing that Ming Yu had ran to chase after the thief, the middle aged lady called from behind to remind Ming Yu what her purse looks like, "My purse is black with a big red flower design on it."

The middle aged lady was out of breath chasing the thief thus now she could only walk in a fast pace in hope to catch up with Ming Yu to catch the thief together.

The thief was running way too fast that Ming Yu couldn't see what he looks like. All he knew was the design of the purse.

As the thief was running, he passed by many stores. There were quite a few people in the street, yet no one knows about the situation as the thief had place the middle aged lady's purse inside his jacket holding it while running.

No longer hear any noise from behind calling for help, the thief turned around to make sure that the middle aged lady isn't chasing after him anymore, yet just right after he turn around and turn forward he bumped into someone.

The thief fell into the ground from the collided while the person he bumped into only move a couple of steps back. The thief got mad and wanting to punch the person that he had just crash into, yet upon seeing the tall man with a mask and sunglasses on covering his face, the thief didn't know why, but he suddenly felt scared for some reason.

Without say thing anything more, the thief quickly got up and ran away. Upon bumping into the man with a mask and sunglasses on covering his face, the thief had totally forgotten about the purse that he hides inside his jacket thus when he got up, the purse instantly slide down from his jacket, yet he didn't notice.