Marisol's mouth began to ache as her jaw stayed clenched while her eyes remained on Travis. He had an annoyed look on his face from the mention of Oscar, almost like jealously.

Marisol scoffed, "You wouldn't be saying any of this shit if he was in your face." Monse squeezed her sister's hand cautiously, silently telling her to stop. Travis's eyes finally glanced up at her but the way he looked at her brought chills down her spine.

He stayed silent, slowly driving away from the group.

Ruby quickly began to hyperventilate, his hands and arms shaking. Marisol kneeled down, placing her hand on his shoulder, "Are you okay?"

Ruby backed away, slapping her hand away, "I-I have to go, I have to warn Cesar!"

"Que onda?"

Marisol stepped aside, allowing Oscar to come in, but in return he gave her a cautious look.

The girl rolled her eyes at him, "Calm down, my dad isn't going to be home until tomorrow."

Oscar nodded, feeling relieve as he followed Marisol down the hallway.

The girl couldn't help but to think about the last time he had been to her house was when they were kids.

"Looks different," the Santo observed, referring to the decor in Marisol's bedroom.

"Yeah," the girl chuckled, slighting cringing as she stepped over the clothes on the floor, "A couple of years will do that."

Oscar had no hesitation making himself comfortable, dropping his keys on the dresser. He made note that she will had some of the same pieces of furniture.

Her bed was different, bigger than the twin size she used to own. The walls were painted now light grey, instead of pink, but were mostly covered with posters. Some of people, some of random pictures.

Oscar walked around, glancing at the frames she had propped up on her vanity. Most were of her, Monse and her father. Others were silly ones with Athena.

One that made Oscar stop and turn was with Travis.

It was one of those photobooth displays, that you take at carnivals and fairs. Oscar's jaw twitched as he stared at it. In the photo, she looked happy.

Marisol began to tie her hair up in a ponytail, turning around to see what Oscar was looking at. When she caught a glimspe, the girl quickly made her way over, snatching the picture up from the table.

Marisol nervously laughed, tossing the frame aside, "Sorry, that's old."

Oscar didn't reply, just took a seat on her bed, the mattress creaking under his weight. "What'd you call me here for?" The Santo questioned.

Marisol rubbed her hands on her thighs, feeling slightly embarrassed, "Well, uh, I have to talk to you about something."

"What's up?" Oscar shrugged.

Marisol took up the empty space next to him on her bed, beginning, "Earlier, I was with Monse and her friends."

"Why?" He interrupted, wondering why she would be hanging out with a bunch of kids

The girl just waved off the question, too lazy to come up with a lie, "It's a long story, anyway, a couple of Prophets rolled up on us."

"Who?" Oscar's right eyebrow shot up.

Marisol hesitated for a second before answering his question, worrying about his reaction.

She let out a deep breath, "I didn't know the other two but Travis was there."