a different part in my life

LUNAS POV:

i watch Shane put the dinner together and i bark happily. Shane looks down to me and passes me a piece of steak. i ate it. i jump up putting my front paws on the countertop watching him cut the steak and putting the last touches on it. "down Luna!" Shane says with a smile and i then get down from the countertop. "go find (y/n)..." shane said as he picked up the plates with food and lays them on the table right across from each other. i left Shane as he went back to grab the wine or some other type of drink. (if u dont like wine you can change it, i just felt like it would be the most romantic thing). i see (y/n) and i then bark to her. i start to wag my tail and i barked again, as she looked over. "what Luna? im watching a movie..." she said with a smile. i then started to bark again. i looked to the kitchen door and see Shane standing there. i roll my eyes and looked back to (y/n) and i then bite her pant leg and start dragging her to the kitchen.

YOUR POV:

i sigh as Luna was pulling on my pant leg and i stand up and I follow her. "Shane? whats this?" i look to wear Shane was standing with his charming smile. "this is our date..." Shane said and i then looked down to see Luna wagging her tail and with her mouth hung open. "date?" i blushed then i look to Shane. "yeah, Luna helped me with this..." he said pointing to Luna. "oh..." i walk towards the chair as Shane pulled it out. The date went on for a few hours. It was fun to see Shane and his smile, and also his hearing his laugh. It was great, amazing. After that date came more and more.

FEW YEARS LATER:
I smiled as I saw Shane in his tuxedo and me in a white beautiful dress with diamonds in front and back. I look to the side seeing Luna smile and wag her tail. "Are you nervous?..." I look to Rick. "Kinda... but everyone gets nervous." I walk down the isle. I could see everyone stand up with joy. Shane on the other hand was smiling from ear to ear, it was so big and handsome. I soon reached where Shane was and I stand beside him. "We are all here to watch Shane Walsh and (y/n) Grimes get married..." everyone sat down and smiled. Shane took my hand and I took his. I look to my brother who had a slight smile. "I believe this lovely couple had made there own vows." He smiled. "(Y/n) when I first lad my eyes on you. I fell in love and I knew that I wanted to marry you. I have always loved you. Through your good and bad times. I will and forever be with you and protect you no matter how far I am for you, my heart will always belong to you." Shane said looking in my eyes and putting his hand on my face to wipe a tear. I smiled. "Now for (y/n)!" The preacher said. "Shane, to be honest I didn't think that this day would come. Or that you would ever want to be with me. I have loved you for how long now... and I will always love you. You are my one and only. I love you Shane, through the good and the bad..." I smiled to Shane as he mouthed "I love you baby" and I mouthed the same. "That was beautifully done, both of them were! And now Shane repeat after me..." Shane spike the same as the preacher. And I did the same. "Now you may kiss the bride!" The preacher smiled and Shane kissed me passionately, and I did the same. "You may walk down the isle..." he continued. And Shane walked me down the isle.

We sat down as people were talking about us and saying the good moments. "I'll be honest!... When I first met Shane I knew he liked my sister. But I didn't want to think it because of so many reasons one being I was over protective of my sister..." Rick started to say everything that was a funny moment and laughs were made. Shane held into my hand and I held onto his. After Ricks say in moments we danced. We danced to the one song we were waiting for 'memories by maroon 5' after that song we hugged. "I love you!" I kissed his cheek. And Shane kissed mine. We went to sit back down. With are hands still tied together. One in one.

A YEAR LATER:
My children run into the room and jump on the bed. "Mommy, daddy wake up!!" My youngest daughter, Ally said with a smile. "Okay, okay I'm up!" I said as I got up. My two daughters and my eldest son run out of the room yelling. "Shane time to wake up..." I said waking Shane up. "Okay..." Shane got up and I kissed him on the cheek. "I'm going to get breakfast ready for the kids..." I said as I put my slippers on and went down stairs. "What do you want to eat guys?" I said smiling to my children. "Mommy we want cereal!" Ally said. I have three children, Greyson my oldest, his 8. Greyson has dark brown hair with brown eyes. My second oldest is Ally, she's 5. She has black long hair with blue eyes. And my youngest is lyrics, she's 1, she has brown hair and hazel eyes. Their my whole life if anything would happen to them I would die. "DADDY!!" Greyson yelled as he ran towards his dad and Ally and Lyrica ran after but before lyrica could run any farther I grabbed her and put her on my hit. Lyrica smiled and tried to reach forward to her dad and I gave her to her father. Everything Was beautiful now that I have my life together. I love my family so much and I will do anything for my children.

THE END!!
Hey guys I love editing this book, I hope you love the ending becuz I loved it, this is just how I thought the walking dead Franchise should end but instead of you it's Rick becuz he is dead and I think that it would shock ppl. I love this part of the story, and I hope you like it too.