back together again

its been hard on me and Spencer, but guess what his gonna have to deal with this. Shanes back and Ally has a father now, a real one. Shane walks over to me "so you and Spencer are friends or something?" Shane asked "well uh... we were in a relationship but then you got here" i told him with my hole body was worried for what he might do. "a relationship... you were in a fucking relationship! why?" he looked even more angry then the last time i saw him wish was a year ago. "i didnt know if you were alive or one of them, i didnt know you just thought that i wont be depressed or even just moved on because i thought that it was hopeless to think about you, don't worry i told my daughter about you too..." i looked at him crying "you don't under Shane, i was preganat with your daughter, you didnt protect her nor did the group... i had to you want to know why?... because no one kept her in there arms but me, i was the one who raised her you were just no where... you didnt even think about coming back for me did you?" i started to cry more. i look at Ally, who was being carried by Shane. i go to Shane and take Ally. "im Sorry, okay, i have thought about going back but then would see me dead, shot right though my face... if Ally was born she would have to see her daddy die right in front of her..." he look into my (e/c) eyes, seeing the tears from my eyes going on the floor. "you could have at lease risk it for me, for your daughter... for the last year wanna know who have been helping me with her, Spencer..." i walk down stairs before Shane could say anything else.

"whats wrong?" Maggie asked me as i was crying to go outside. "nothing Maggie" i said as I walked out of the house and i walked out to the bench that was there. I look at Ally "im sorry sweetheart!" i kissed her on her tiny head and she giggles and coos. i smiled at her. i looked up as i put her in her stroller that Spencer gave me. i soon to look over and see Spencer i tried to wave to him but just looked at me and countined walking towards the gate. i decided to follow him but before i knew it i turned around to see Carl, "aunty (y/n) Maggie needs help!" i quickly pick up Ally and run towards Maggie who was grunting. "whats wrong with her?" i asked Rick and Glenn. "we have to get her to hilltop! and we need everyone's help but for you Carol you can stay here and take care of Ally, while were gone... okay" Rick said as he looked over to me and Ally then to Carol. "no i cant leave her! shes my baby" i said worriedly "i know sis, she will be okay, with Lori and Carol..." he said looking at me "dont worry (y/n) Ally will be okay with me..." Carol looked at me then back at Rick, i looked at Shane and he nodded at me as he smiled. i smiled back at him. "okay now, we have to get Maggie to Hilltop so we are going to be gone for a long time but we will try to get there sooner then anything else, just for you sis" Rick smiled at me knowing that i was scared of leaving Ally. "fine...! but when we get back she better be safe!" i said to everyone that was in the group. Carol nodded "she will be okay, ill make sure of it..." i smiled. "okay now that we have this sorted out, we are going to the Hilltop to help Maggie..." everyone nodded. "when are we leaving?" Shane asked. "tonight!" Rick walked away "everyone get ready for us leave, get knifes and guns, or any other thing to kill a walker." he added. i go upstairs to get my gun, that i have only used once since i had Ally. "here let me take her..." Shane said with his gun and knife ready for the journey. "im sorry (y/n), i didnt know if you would be alive... but i just wanted to make sure if you were Alive..." Shane smiled as he picked up Ally from my hip. "Rick said that he killed you... you dont get it do you Shane... i was depressed, you never thought about coming back... im droping this" i said as i putting my gun on my shoulder and my knife in my holster. i walk down stairs seeing everyone helping one another with there rifles. i put my hair up into a ponytail so it would make it easier to see. "okay come on everyone..." everyone walked out with Maggie on a bed. i walked behind the group, watch Carl just trying to make sure that he was okay.