Im dead

It's been a Few months since Spencer and I are a thing. We are still keeping it a secret because of Rick and how I lied to him about Spencer. To be honest, Spencer was the one who kept trying to get me to get together with him and i finally said yes because i was still heartbroken and depressed. Spencer was the only one who cared for me the same way Shane did and ever since then I haven't thought abut him since. But, i did the same thing every morning waking up before the group and then walking around the community, talking to Ally and that would be it sometimes Spencer wakes up early to sit with me.

I looked around the community with Ally in her stroller that Spencer got me. This time Spencer wanted to sit with me before his shift. Spencer puts his arm around me and I lean against him with Ally on my lap. We looked like a happy family. "So when are we gonna tell your group and my family?" He said as he kissed me forehead. "I don't know Spenc... I lied to Rick about us, he doesn't trust you or this community and i want to tell them i really do... but Rick still think that I'm with Shane" i looked at Spencer and kissed him on the cheek. "Honey, whatever goes on i want you to know that I'm here for you no matter what happens, if Rick doesn't like us together then so be it we stay together if Shane comes back from the dead we stay together, no matter what happens i will always love you!" He smiled and i bury my head into his chest as i smile. Spencer was romantic which was different from Shane, Shane was sweet, kind and impulsive but it was nice to get some romance in my life after Shane. Spencer and i were watching the sunrise. "I never woke up this early until i met you." Spencer spoke with his wonderful calm voice. I look down at Ally who was sleeping, i smiled looking down. "Ally's sleeping" i said with a smile. i put Ally in the stroller so she can sleep. And layed back down on Spencers shoulder. I didn't get to hear the door opening until it closed but it was so quiet so i thought it was the next door neighbor. "What are you doing with my sister?!" Rick said with anger i jolt up looking down at Ally, who was crying. I can tell that Ally doesn't like angry people very much. Spencer was in front of me and Ally acting like he was her father. i pick up Ally "its okay Ally shh... shh" i put her on my hip "really Rick she was fine and you just have to come out here and yell at us!" I told Rick "well then tell me why you lied to me!" Rick said with anger. It's hard to get him out of it when his angry about stuff like this. "It was nothing for you to get into and you said that you would support me in what ever discison i make." I looked at Spencer then at Ally crying. "(Y/n) is your sister... shouldn't you be more respectful towards her!" Spencer looked at Rick then at me who was trying to calm down Ally. "I got to go sweetheart" Spencer kissed me on the head and then kissed Ally, "bye baby girl" Spencer left. I glared at Rick "maybe next time think before acting." I said before walking back inside to put Ally down. Everyone looked at me as i was running up the stairs crying. I put Ally down in her crib. "Don't worry Ally... we will soon have our own happy ending" i said to her before i hear a knock at my door and i open it to see Maggie. "Are you okay (y/n)?" She asked and i just cry in her arms "i feel like I'm dead, I don't know what to do" I cried into Maggies shoulder. "It's okay sweetheart" Maggie patted my head.