The day of the invasion!

Andrea was on the RV, Daryl was away from the green family farm. The romance at the farm was blooming, Glenn and Maggie liked each other. Lori wasn't as jealous as she was when she first found out i was pregnant with Shane child. I loved my life, well i did until Hershel wanted us to leave because apparently we were dangerous to the his family and other stuff like that. "Shane?... if Hershel wants us to leave i think we should, we should respect his decision..." i told Shane as we were walking around talking about we should do with our child. "I know baby, we cant just leave its safe here..." he looked at me. "But-" i was interrupted by Maggies voice "wait you have a baby..." she asked "well not yet... were still waiting" i smiled at her "oh, well if you need anything i can help you will the delivery if you want." She told us with her beautiful smile, i could see why Glenn liked her. "Okay thanks Maggie" Shane smiled.

Later that night, "where's Sophia!" Coral yelled out "Shane Rick have you found her yet" Carol asked Rick and Shane "no we haven't but Daryl is still out there, we will find her!"  Shane said. I looked at Shane "will she be okay?" I asked him "I don't know if she'll be okay or not... she doesn't have a weapon to protect herself." "I know its just that I'm worried about her" i look at Shane will a worried look. He then looked at me then at the shed, Shane walked close towards it and growls come from it. I hold onto his arm scared Shane then picked his gun out from his back as he walked closer towards it. "Shane no stop it!" Rick yelled out to Shane, "stop it i do what i want! He has walkers in his shed this is dangerous... dangerous to you and to the whole group and your family!" Shane growled at Rick as he opened the door and walkers come pilling out. Shane started to shot them in the head, i did the same and same with the group. Hershel cried as he watched his friends die in front of him. When it came to the last one everyone put there guns down and looked at Sophia walk toward us. Carol ran towards her as Lori stopped her. Rick killed her and Lori lets Carol go as she cry's  on the ground watching her dead child on the ground with a bullet in her head. "What did you do! I want you out now!" Hershel yelled at Shane "Hershel I'm sorry about what happened but it wasnt safe for us." I told him but i could tell he didn't care for what i had to say so i walked away to the tent that Shane was putting away "what gotten into you" i asked Shane "I'm sorry (y/n) i knew he was hiding something and i was right" "but you shouldn't have don't that he gave us a place to stay and guess what you just did what you did... that wasnt right" i told Shane "yeah i know I'm sorry" i knew something was wrong with Shane but I didn't tell him so he didn't have to get mad at me "okay" i walked away to help with something. After everything was put away we hear screams and we notice that Dale was no where to be seen, we tried to find him in groups Rick and Shane and also carl were together, Lori and i , carol and Andrea too Glenn was back at Camp with Maggie. Lori and I found him and we call the groups over. Shane and Rick were late for some reason.

Shane POV:
I pulled my gun on Rick, and Rick pulled his gun on me "your not cut out for this world, bot for how it is now" "i think i do, your just crazy" Rick said to me "i tried to bring you back but I couldn't wanna know why? Because i just couldn't so i took your family and i saved them!" I was ready to shoot him "just pout the gun down..." Rick said to me as i did was he said but then he came and stabbed me in the chest, well he tried anyway i used fake blood to make it look real. Rick payed me on the ground and he then got off of me seeing Carl I didn't come back up because i knew that this kid would kill me for real and i need to keep my life for mine and (y/n) kid.