Death can be a scary thing...

I sat there thinking of my child as Rick left with Negan. I was whimpering, I wish I didn't come with them.
Rick comes back, and Negan throws my brother onto the floor. he walks around us smiling at everyone, even his men. I started to cry then i look at Shane then the brain and blood that were on the ground. "im sorry" i whimpered and Negan looked back at me. "what did you say?" he asked me as he walked up to me and lowered himself to my level, "im sorry... for what my brother did... ju-just please don't hurt any... more of us..." i started to cry. i heard a sigh from him as i look over to see Shane and he looks even more angry then ever. "Rick is this your sister?" he looked at Rick then back at me and put lucille under my chin and lifs my head up, as he does it i trumble in fear. Rick nods "well girly i wont kill you i just have to kill one other person before this is all over." he leans closer towards my face, i could smell the whiskey on his breath and i move my head away from his mouth. Negan then got up and looks at Glenn, he then walks towards him and lifs the bat over his head and wacks him on the head less then 5 times. Negan then walks around the front of us. i heard a voice from the other side of Carl "why do you do this?" the voice asked until i looked up and saw Shane giving eye contact to him. "do i really have to kill three of you?" Negan asked, i then started to panick Shane just got back to me and Ally, and now his doing this "Shane please don't do this" i said still whimpering from before. Shane looked back at me then looked back at Negan. "why dont you listen to the girl?!" Negan walked up to Shane "Negan, sir please dont kill him... we have a daughter, she cant live without a father!" i told Negan hoping he will change his mind. Negan scoffs "fine! but if he goes over the line again, i will shut-that-shit-down!" Negan stared at me then Shane. "your community is now mine, if I or anyone else from the saviors come to the gate, you open it... if any of you get out of line then i will shut that shit down." he then points his bat to all of us "you got it.. Rick!" he then walked away as one of the men followed and closed the door when Negan reached the RV. i looked up to see Negan was no where to be found. "we will be coming sometime in the next week, so be ready or else!" Simon told everyone as he opened the RV door and walked inside of the van. the saviors all gave us our weapons and went to  there cars and they left.

everyone got up from the rocky ground shocked and still scared. i look over to Maggie, Sasha and Rositta crying over the two dead people that are on the ground. Shane ran over to me and pulled me into a hug. "its okay (y/n), i am always here to protect you..." i looked into his eyes. I then broke the hug "let's just keep going I don't what to be out here anymore then I already have to..!" I said as my voice was shaking. Rick nodded. We started to put Maggie on the bed and walked off. I was behind the group, I was just thinking of Ally and how I could have died at the hand of Negan. I still felt like we were being watched, I wish scared and I'm guessing Shane knew that because he was being over protective of me.
We got to the Hilltop, I ran inside it was safe.
SHANES POV:
I looked at (y/n), she was scared and I could see that. Even though she is one of the one of the bravest person in the group. But she has broken to Negan. I knew she was scared of him and so I tried to risk my life for her, I love her so much but how can she just say that we have a child together to Negan... I mean what if he goes to Alexanderia and try's to kill my child when we're not there to protect her, she's one after all.
We got to the hilltop and (y/n) ran in for safety. Jesus looked confused "Negan happen..." I told him "oh... okay. Hopefully you guys can get back without him, hurting you guys" Jesus said and I nodded and smiled.
YOUR POV:
I turn around to see Shane walking up to me. "Are you okay?" Shane asked "yeah I'm fine... I just want to hurry!" I explained to Shane, he nodded as he walks away to my brother Rick.
SHANES POV:
"Hey Rick..." I said as I waved to Rick. "Yeah..." Rick said in a annoyed voice "I'm taking (y/n) back, she's scared." I put my hands on my hips. "Okay, you better be safe" Rick leans in towards my face. "If you hurt her or if she's dead then I'll kill you for real this time!" Rick added as he leans back after what he said "do you think I would hurt her, c'mon man"I roll my eyes and walk towards (y/n).
YOUR POV:
I watch Shane walking back to me. "We're going now!" He said with a charming smile. I nodded and followed Shane.
TIME SKIP:
I look at the gate to Alexandria. The gate opened and I run in to the house to where Ally was. Suddenly I heard a 'mommy' I stop running and look around seeing Shane following me. "Mommy" i look over to see Ally running up to me. I beamed down and I pick up my daughter panicking and tears streaming down my face.