A New place to live

I look around Alexandria, it was beautiful. All of the people were kind they were talking to me. I feel like I lost my people skills ever since the world went to hell, I soon go back to the house and sit on the porch with Ally since I couldn't really do nothing it was early in the morning and no one was up. I loved the sunrise it was just beautiful, even though Shane was dead I could still like we were starring into the same sunrise and sunset, it was a weird feeling. I smiled at Ally "I know you won't remember anything I say but you're daddy was a great man..." I started to tell her about Her daddy, Shane. "I knew him since I was in high school, he was your uncle Rick's friend..." a tear fell from my eye and onto Ally's face, my baby daughter started to giggle. I smiled even more. "After high school You're daddy and uncle Rick still went to school together after that to become sheriffs... daddy made the town that I grew up in safe, he would want you to be safe too..." i look at my daughters beautiful smile. I look over hear a door opening and I look over to see my brother, Rick. I quickly wipe my tears away. "Oh hey... (y/n)" Rick walked up and sat down on the chair. "What are you doing up?" He added "I woke up... and I couldn't go to sleep so I went for a walk..." I looked at Rick "can I" he smiled as I nodded and gave Ally to him. Soon after I saw Spencer and he waved clearly he had to do his shift for watching the gate, I waved back at him. Rick looked at me and then to Spencer, grinding his teeth. Spencer smiled before he walked off to go do his shift. Rick looked back at me with a sigh. "(Y/n) i want you to know... I will always respect ur discussions even if I don't like the person..." before Rick left he gave me Ally. I stood up before he walked off of the porch, "Rick... wait" Rick stopped "if this is about Spencer... he means nothing to me, I just like him as a friend..." I smiled as Rick looked at me "(y/n) just be careful of Spencer, I have a bad feeling about him if I were you I would keep him away from Ally" Rick said before walking away.

I go inside of the house to see everyone awake. "Good morning everyone..." I watch everyone still trying to wake up. "Good morning!" Daryl said angrily like he always is before walking passed me. I look at everyone that's in the room seeing Lori giving me the death glare. I look at Lori's mouth seeing her mouth out the word "bitch" And she smiled I mouthed to her "go fuck yourself" before I walked away. Good my morning just went to shit. I decided to go to the gate to see Spencer.

"Hi Spencer" I yelled for the ground and up to Spencer. Spencer smiled at me and got down from his post. I smiled back at him as Spencer pulled me into a hug. "I missed you" Spencer let go of the hug. I giggled "I missed you too" I smiled. Even though I been only been here for a few months already Spencer and I are a thing I guess. It happened fast, everything was a blur when I met Spencer. He was sweet and kind even though I had to lie to my own brother about it. "What did you want to do after your shift?..." I asked Spencer "well I was thinking maybe we can get some stuff for Ally, so your not holding her all the time" he smiled as he went to pick up Ally from my arms. I always hold her to it will be weird for me not to hold her. "Okay..." i nodded. Spencer pulled me in for a kiss, And I kissed him back. I smiled I loved Spencer, my mind wasn't thinking of Shane well ever since I told Ally about her father.