Harrison Wells kept quiet, still feeling worry in the pit of his stomach.

"Dr Wells... I have some news regarding your future timeline." Gideon interrupted.

"What's wrong Gideon?" He said instantly standing from his wheelchair.

"It seems that Barry Allen being on this Earth has changed the timeline. You will still be born in the 31st century.. However... you do not get invited to join the Legion and instead fall to a life of crime in the 31st century, and in hopes of wanting more and to be better... You end up time travelling to the past to kill the Flash."

"What?!" He brushed his hands through his hair gripping it tight with worry.

"Your timeline has been effectively erased... my timeline also." Gideon explained.

"We're time remnants.." He summed up as he slumped back into his chair.

"It seems that is 99.99% probability of being correct."

Wally sped into the cortex arriving with a screeching halt. "Man, Blue Valley is a distance.." Wally groaned as Cisco tossed him a bar of his calorie bars. "Thanks man."

"So how do we do this?" Wally asked as he sat down in a chair, putting his legs up on the desk.

"Legs." Caitlin said as she walked in.

"And this is where she comes in, we're going in territory that I can't traverse. Luckily, biochemistry is Cait's area of expertise." Cisco explained.

"Where's Supergirl?" Wally said as he took his feet off desk planting them on the floor.

"I sent her home. Her pacing was starting to irritate me." Cisco grumbled.

"Cisco irritated? That's a first.." Wally mentioned slyly. "I understand that we have to save Barry and Oliver. So whatever I can do to help them... I am all game for it. What do you need me to do."

"Barry explained to me that all speedsters are accepted to what he calls the speedforce, he mentioned that every step, heartbeat that a speedster has in his life, he constantly emits that energy. It is due to the fact that the speedforce has been around since the dawn of time and is the very reason why the universe expands, it is a sentient being. Like being able to have decent conversations with gravity." Cisco started to explain.

"Basically what I am saying is that the speedforce is very volatile and because of it's dangerous nature. It chooses champions throughout the universe to become some sort of release valve to ensure that the speedforce doesn't end up diminishing." Cisco finished.

"All I got from that was the speedforce is alive, and it is using me as release valve? What, to release some sort of gas build up or something? So the speedforce has gas... Nice." Wally mentioned confused.

"It's more along the lines of being similar to a pressure build up in a water pipe. Too much pressure.. You have a water pressure, not enough pressure and you have a terrible water sprinkler." Harrison Wells explained wheeling in on his wheelchair.

"Hi Dr Wells." Cisco greeted him in.

"Afternoon Dr Wells." Caitlin smiled at him.

"I have something I need to show you guys..." Harrison wells leaned forward cupping his hands together. "But first I need to tell you something."

Cisco and Caitlin looked at each other confused as Wally kept quiet observing him.

"My real name is not Harrison Wells, I am Eobard Thawne and I am from the 31st Century... Or I was from the 31st Century." Eobard Thawne started to explain as Cisco looked like he had questions as Thawne stepped up from his wheelchair shocking the trio.