Time to Act

Barry raced throughout Central City, nearly getting lost if it wasn't for Chester helping him throughout the city. So much has changed since he was last here like it wasn't even his home.

He raced to where Thawne was gloating about defeating the Flash to Zoom.

"It was easy. The Flash could always beat us one on one but couldn't beat us all by himself. If he was smart, he would have called for backup." Thawne said with a big grin on his face.

"Luckily for us. He wasn't fast enough to defeat all of us." Zoom laughed alongside Thawne as Barry grinded to a Halt near them.

"You both miss me?" Barry held out his arms as he gestured for them to come at him. He also winked at Zoom who got angry at him.

"How are you here! You should be rotting in a cell!" Thawne growled out at him.

"I knew this plan was going to fail. I will deal with him myself." Zoom snarled at Thawne.

"Wait no! Stick to the plan. He can't handle us alone!" Thawne shouted out as Barry smirked before he raced off with Zoom chasing after him.

Thawne was about to also chase after Barry but was stopped when he was shot in the back with a cold gun.

He fell to the floor in pain as he looked up to see who it was. It was Iris West.

"Well if it isn't the famous Mrs West-Allen. I didn't get a wedding invitation. I definitely did 'Nazi' that coming." Thawne goaded, playing for time for his speed to heal him and allow him to thaw enough from the ice to use his speed.

Iris responded to him with no words but mere a freeze gun pointed to him as she fired it at him.

Allegra was with her as she put Meta-Human dampening cuffs on his wrist. "So how are we gonna get him back to star labs? I didn't exactly bring a chisel." She said as he was mostly frozen except for his elbow to his wrists.

"I guess we call in help." Iris said as she looked Thawne encased in ice.

She reached up to her ear as she pressed on her communications device. "Thawne is taken care of. What about you Ba--Flash."

She didn't hear a response for a moment before Barry raced back near her grinding to a halt as Zoom was dumped onto the floor unconscious next to her. She noticed Meta-Human cuffs on him and that Zoom's leg was bending in a weird way.

"You broke his leg?" Iris seemed shocked that Barry would do such a thing. She stood flabbergasted as she looked at him.

"Well I didn't have time to play nice." Barry said with a shrug. "I will take these back to Star Labs. Kara is going to where Barry is. I am gonna head over shortly for backup."

Barry didn't even give her a chance to respond as he sped off with Zoom and Thawne. He vibrated fast enough to phase through the ice to get Thawne out.

Allegra was quiet but was also equally as shocked as Iris. "He is pretty brutal. I don't know if I've ever seen anything like that."

"I have." Iris said with a sigh and a slight bit of worry.

"You have?" Allegra said, confused.

"Yeah. He acted like Oliver Queen." Iris said to Allegra.

"Oh dear. You don't think he..." Allegra said as she didn't want to say the words.

Meanwhile with Kara.

Kara was flying in the sky above Central City.

"How are you sure that Barry is gonna be held captive there?" Kara asked into her mic.