Truths Revealed.

"Any signs of where Barry and Oliver might be?" Supergirl asked as she walking into Star Labs.

"Kara, I am working tirelessly to find them. I don't have some sort of ESP to know where they are or something like that." Cisco groaned as he rubbed his tired eyes sitting back in his chair. "If it isn't you asking me, it's Laurel."

"I'm sorry but.. It's been months since we last saw them." Supergirl said as she paced around the room.

"I know, 3 months and 19 days to be exact. I am counting them just as much as you. I want to save them as much as you do. I've coordinated with Felicity to find anything that can be useful to find them - satellite imaging, facial recognition. I am even branching out and trying to create a device that can help me locate Barry's speedforce signature." Cisco explained as he pushed his chair back as he leans forward cupping his face into his hand.

"I hope they're alright." Supergirl mentioned worried about them.

"They will be... Oliver has been through worse.. Barry has been a speedster for 15 years, he surely can handle himself. " Cisco mentioned to Supergirl, probably in an attempt to persuade himself that they will be fine as he got quite close with the time Barry has been visiting when he trains Wally. Especially with his scientific knowledge and background allowing them to bounce multiple ideas of each other.

"That's it!" Cisco suddenly sat up. "I would say this calls for some sort of Eureka moment but I have an idea."

"What?" Supergirl said taken by surprise by his sudden energy. "What do you mean Cisco?"

"Well, you see Wally is a speedster just like Barry, maybe if we can figure out how and what makes Wally a speedster, perhaps we can actually track Barry using Wally as some sort of conduit as Barry as mentioned all speedsters are all connected, they produce some sort of natural energy as they take each step. I remember sitting down with Barry as he explains how his and Wally's power works. Wally couldn't stay awake long enough to listen but I did." Cisco explained as he typed away on his computer as he pressed for the communication on his monitor.

"Wally, I need you back at Star Labs now. I figured out how we can locate Barry." Cisco said as Wally was out patrolling the city and apprehending any crimes that was fed to him by Joe in the precinct."

"Got it. I finished patrol for the day anyway, I am on my way back now... I am just currently in Blue Valley."

"What are you doing all the way down there?" Cisco said confused as he looked at his geographic location on his monitor.

"Ermm, there were calls for major fires out happening down there for some reason, some sort of burning man. I think it is a metahuman with the ability to control fire, I lost him as I dealt with the flames. Fire department wouldn't have made it in time so I decided to, you know. Give them a hand." Wally explained.

"Alright then, just get back here as fast as you can." Cisco mentioned feeling proud of him. "Well done, you're doing pretty good."

"Ah, you're just being nice."

"No, I mean it."

"He's right, you're doing an excellent job as a hero." Supergirl said chiming in on their conversations.

"Thanks guys." Wally simply said.

Meanwhile, Harrison Wells was sat in his wheelchair overhearing his conversation from the time vault watching over them.

"Gideon, is there anything that I can do to help the Flash." Harrison Wells asked as he crossed his legs worried about Barry.

"I don't understand the nature of your question as according to my calculations, the Flash has a 87% probability of being safe. This is due to my calculations and the top speed of the Flash." Gideon explained.