Chapter 9 // The fight

Liz's POV
At this point I was fully crying but that didn't change her stare. Her eyes were locked on mine as if she was threatening me.

"I can't take this." I said hoping she would stop. I haven't been this scared since I lived with my parents. She kept her glare at me. "Please." I said breaking at the end.

It seemed the whispering voice got your to loosen up. "Beg me." She said. I looked at her shocked. 'Did she just say that to me?!?' "What have you never begged someone before?" She added. "I-i" I couldn't even answer her.

"Wow you can't even respond to me! ... weak." "I-i am." I responded barely saying that. I looked down at my feet and we stood there in silence. She looked away from me as well and her moving away from me and the wind was the only sound heard.

She couldn't even look at me. I was about to try to leave but I couldn't have her grab my wrist. Even if I thought she would let me go. I didn't want her to. I didn't want her to leave me.

"Look Liz... " she started. "I'm sorry I yelled at you. It wasn't your fault you were just trying to do your job." " I just get angry really easy and-"

"I'm so confused!" I exclaimed. "You love me one second and the next your yelling at me over some boy! Then back to loving em?!?" I added

"Well that boy is-" I cut her off. "A prince, yeah I know!" I was fully screaming at this point.  "I don't even know why I ever thought I would have a chance with you. Because in these couple of months I found out-. "She came up close to me causing me to gasp and stop my sentence. Her touch made me flinch. I looked her with fear in my eyes.

She grabbed my face and closed her. Her face came close to mine. I was unsure of what was happening.

Until our lisp touched.

Her lips were soft and tasted like... like... I DON'T EVEN KNOW! But amazing. Even in my thought I can't even say the whole sentence.

After a couple moments she pulled away still hovering over my lips.

Amanda's POV
"Why did she agree!" "What am I doing?" "Why does it feel right even if it isn't?" All these thoughts ran through my head as our argument turned into a kiss. I couldn't listen to her telling me she liked me. Even if I wanted it be true it couldn't be.

She's just confused as I am, right? I pulled away from her soft angelic lips and stayed hovering over them. My hand was on her wet cheek front her tears. I looked into her eyes and saw her shock.

Her eyes still filled with tears making them glisten I wiped away at them. She still didn't pull away from me just looked. I stayed close to her.

She now put her hand on my jawline/ cheek and started to lean in. I pulled away unsure of what I wanted. Her eyes shot open and stared at me. "Wow... I see how it is." She said. 'What!' I thought. She pulled fully away stepping away from me. "You use people and then toss them." "Make people... feel you like them and the push them away." She added her voice cracking at the end.

"I'm done I can't do this anymore!" She said now walking away. I heard her start to sniffle and cry again and it made my heart break. I couldn't say anything. I couldn't think. I tried but I just couldn't. I opened my mouth to talk but it was too late.

I was left alone in a place I had been my whole life but never knew. I started to cry. I was now curled into a ball and sobbing.

—————————————————
Word Count: 658

Ooooooohhh!!! Has anyone else been told they are "just confused"?

I love you!!!

-Atticus