At that moment I wanted to hurt her. If she wanted to take the important discussions about her future, our future, with Bona I guess she could. I closed the door behind me and never looked back. Only when I was outside I let myself cry. I sat on the steps of our building and cried till I had no more tears in my eyes.

I stayed there till I saw a taxi coming by. I wouldn't let Ella see me like this. All the way to her school I was thinking where we could go. I wasn't ready to go home. I wasn't ready to see her. She tried to call me. More than once. I never answered her though. After three times she never tried again. She knew I wouldn't pick it up.. She send me only one text.

'Jennie.. I love you. Please let me explain to you..'

I didn't answer her back. Of course I would go back tonight and of course I would let her explain to me. But right now, right now I just wanted to be alone.

"Sir, can we please wait? My daughter will be out in 5 mins."

"Of course Ms. How old is your daughter?"

"She is four years old."

"The best age. My son is fourteen now and I remember the days he was a little boy. Teenagers are tough."

"I would rather not to think of her as a teenager yet."

"We don't realize how fast they grow up. One day they are four and the next they finish high school."

"Well.. we have years till high school. There she is. I am sorry eh?"

I got outside the car so she could see me. Usually Jisoo would wait for her or we would wait for her together. Once she saw me she run to my arms and held me tight.

"Hey mommy.."

"Hello to you too princess."

"Where is mama?"

"She had some things to do sweetie and she couldn't come."

"Ohh.."

"So it's only us. I was thinking we could go to grandpa Yanni. What do you think? We haven't eaten there for a long time."

"Will mama come with us?"

When I decided to put Jisoo in our life and let her be a second mom to Ella I haven't thought clearly how my daughter would feel if one day me and Jisoo weren't together. Ella loved Jisoo very much and every fight we would have would cause a problem to our daughter. Because Ella was ours.

"No sweetie.. Unfortunately mama can't come with us. We will see her once we are home okay?"

"Ok, mommy."

When we got inside and I gave the instructions to the driver I heard my phone again. It was another text from Jisoo.

'At least tell me that you are ok and Ella is ok. Please?'

I was thinking if I should answer her back or not. But if I was in her place I would be worried too. So I answered her back with a typical text saying we were okay.

Once we were at Apollo's, Ella didn't wait to run inside. That was her favorite thing to do. We haven't seen Mr. Yanni and Mrs. Maria since the last time we were there with Jisoo. I missed this place and I missed these kind people that were like parents to me.

"Well well.. Look who is visiting. Where my favorite girls have been all this long?" Mr. Yanni said with his heavy Greek accent.

"Oh, you know. Here and there."

"And where is Ms. Kim? Not with us today?"

"She.. had to go somewhere."

"Yes, mama couldn't be with us grandpa."