Chatper 18 - HI HORSEY!

Start bij het begin

"Lisa, ya!" - A girl called out my name while running to me like a kindergartener.

"Hmm?!" - I smiled softly before walking to Jennie.

"I want a ride tooooooo." - Jennie started to lure me for a ride with her cute pout and I tried not to fall for that.

"No! It's dangerous, Jen!"

"You can teach me right? Look! Not just me who wants that, but all of us." - She dragged all our crackhead bitches here and I knew I couldn't refuse. I sighed deeply.

Jennie's POV:

Lisa really amazed me with her riding skill. At the race, she could beat those competitors without even try. This girl was full of talent that's why I was here asking her to share some techniques.

"No! It's dangerous, Jen!"

"You can teach me right? Look! Not just me who wants that, but all of us." - I dragged our friends here including her twin so she wouldn't resist.

Lisa took a deep sigh as she knew she couldn't win, "Alright but lemme choose you a horse."

"Yayyyyy!!!" - Our friends now excitedly jumping.

Minutes later, the slender brought me a horse which had a very cute bang like hers. I then got my left foot on the stirrup and hopped on the saddle. Yeah, I really looked like a professional equestrian here.

"So first, you have to get to know each other."

I nodded and greeted my cutie horse while rubbing his cheek, "Hi, horsey!"

Lisa giggled and shaking her head but we both then heard one of our stupid friends whining.

"I want to ride that horse. We have matching hair color." - Rosé pointed to the horse over mine, "Please, I want to ride the same mane color horse."

Roseanne Park kept jumping as asking for the horse that had the same hair color with her but whined hard when the horseman brought her the opposite one.

"No! Not that one, he's too big!!!" - Rosé almost cried.

Her face was way too funny. We couldn't help but laughed hard. Now everyone got the horse, Irene with Seulgi, Joy with Yeri while Rosé with Jisoo, and me? With Lisa, of course.

"So?" - The stupid monkey suddenly asked as she was behind me holding the reins. Her warm breath really tickled my neck. I didn't know how I felt but here, my whole body got shivered.

"L-Let's start!!"

'Gosh! Why am I stuttering?'

We were now starting with the beginner step, jogging. Lisa asked me to hold the reins in each hand down and sit straight up, she said if I wanted to turn the direction just moved that one hand left or right. To not easily get fallen, this monkey taught me how to balance myself. So I had to build the muscle memory in my core and my seat to hold me steady. Well, this lesson might take a week to learn but my personal instructor admired that I could do good in my first day. 'I know I'm the smart ass.' I giggled. Besides, Lisa also taught about how to stop the horse, so I needed to pull back with both reins and at the same time, gave the vocal cue like, "Woah." Once it stopped, just released of the pressure. 'See? I'm getting better.'

"Okay! The basic lesson was finished, shall we start the real ride?" - Lisa uttered with a playful winked and I gulped.

'I don't think I'm ready.'