Assassins

Lucas and Maya were high trained assassins that worked for the same leader. They both didn't like each other at first. They didn't believe in love and found it a weakness. After one night of them both getting drunk they ended up sleeping together. After that they continued to fuck each other with no attachments.

But slowly over time they started to develop feelings for each other but never told each other in fear of rejection.

Lucas and Maya had both come back from another deadly mission. They crashed into a highly guarded facility to kill the leader of a popular drug cartel. The leader had made drugs that killed people who took them and no one was able to find him until their boss did. Their boss was smarter than the fbi and cia and was always three steps ahead.

The group barely escaped the scene and were almost caught by police but lost them in the freeway. When they reached the hotel they were stayed in the pair quickly ran to their bedroom to fuck.

Lucas busted the door open with his foot. Lucas and Maya were ferociously attacking each other's mouths as Lucas walked them towards the bed.

They both collapsed on the bed. Lucas pulled away from her mouth planting kisses down the side of her pale neck. Maya gasped roughly as Lucas continued to leave hickeys on her soft skin.

Maya roughly tugged on Lucas's shirt. Lucas did the rest pulling his shirt off exposing his heavily tatted and muscled tan body.

Maya rolled her dress off showing her white lace panties and bra. She had scars from many dangerous missions that they had. Lucas found that the scars made her even more beautiful.

Lucas kissed across her collarbone along the swell of her breast. His large hand slid under her small frame unhooking her bra with ease. Lucas placed his mouth over her nipple and suckled harshly making Maya grip his hair roughly with her fingers.

Lucas continued to suck until they were red and puffy. He gave her other breast the same treatment. Lucas worshipped every scar she had with light feathered kisses. He rolled her lace panties off her smooth legs, revealing her dripping wet pussy to him.

He licked a thick stripe of her drenched pussy. He continued to plow his tongue deep inside her walls. Maya threw her head back and mewled loudly as he continued to eat her out sloppily.

Maya felt heat crawling to her stomach. Lucas pressed his thumb against her clit hard making Maya see stars as she let out a powerful orgasm, coming heavily inside of his mouth. Her legs trembled as she rode her orgasm out on his tongue. Lucas swallowed every last drop of her juices.

When Lucas was done, Maya brought his face back to hers. She groaned when she tasted herself on his tongue. Her hand slid down to his boxers pressing down hard against his erection making Lucas let out a low growl.

"Take it off." She whispered in his ear. Lucas immediately took off his boxers. His ten inch cock slapped against his sculpted torso. Maya smirked spreading her legs open wide. Lucas smirked climbing over her small frame.

Lucas grabbed the lube that was on the desk coating his fingers with it. He slid one finger inside her dribbling tunnel. After two more fingers he opened her up. Lucas slid his large member inside of her tight pussy. They both moaned at the feeling of Lucas filling her up to the brim.

Lucas slowly rolled his hips. Gradually the pace went from slow to fast. "F-faster Lucas." She spoke brokenly. Lucas obliged her command, slamming harshly into her walls.

Lucas showed no mercy as he pounded into her recklessly. The bed slammed against the wall hard from their rough love making.

Lucas rammed into her bundle of nerves repeatedly. They both felt heat shoot to their abdomens. Their boded were sheathed with sweat. Their eyes gazed deeply into each other's. Instead of their gazes that were filled with lust it was filled with a feeling that they never had in a long time. Love.

Maya let out a loud scream as she came for the second time that night. In a few moments, Lucas followed after her painting her insides with his semen.

Lucas breathed heavily as he laid beside her. "Round two?" Maya asked with a seductive smirk. "Thought you would never ask." Lucas replied. Maya climbed over him this time. After countless rounds they both fell asleep. Maya was tucked inside of his arms. His large arms were wrapped securely around her.

Maya woke up to a large body that was under hers. She smiled when she saw the hickeys she left across his neck. She couldn't help but observe him while he was asleep.

His dark blonde hair was messy and fell against his forehead. His dark eyelashes fluttered against his cheeks. His soft lips formed an "o" shape as he let out soft snores. She ran her fingers through the dark stubble that was across his face.

Unknowingly Lucas was awake but he was pretending to be asleep.

"I wish I could tell you that I love you. But I know you don't feel the same way about me. All I am to you is a one night stand." She was about to pull away but Lucas grabbed her wrist.

"That's not true." Lucas told her. "Lucas? You h-heard what I said?" She blushed. "Maya I love you too. I know we only met for a year but I can't help the way I feel about you. You're so much more than a one night stand to me. You're my whole world." Lucas declared brushing a strand of blonde hair behind her ear.

"Are you serious?" Maya said in disbelief. Lucas pulled her over his lap, crashing their lips together. Maya smiled wrapping his arms around his neck as they continued to kiss passionately.

"Is that serious for you?" Lucas asked making Maya laugh.