Fashion show

Lucas was sitting down in the front seat of the Victoria Secret fashion show event. His beautiful wife Maya who was a model for Victoria's secret was walking tonight.

Being with a famous model didn't change things between them at all since Lucas had known her since they were kids. They have been married for five years and have three beautiful kids at home.

Lucas was talking to a friend of Maya's as they waited for the models to walk out. Lucas was dressed in a dark blue suit with a dark blue bow tie. His hair was pushed back into a quiff. His sharp jawline has dark stubble over it. Some people had confused him with being a model as well but he was just a normal guy.

Then they heard the announcer introducing the new fashion line for the summer and then the lights went to the entrance where the girls would walk out of. Then the first model came out and flashing lights from cameras were everywhere as the model walked down the runway.

Lucas could care less about anyone there. He only had eyes for one person. Finally his blonde beauty came out of the entrance. Lucas cheered and clapped as he admired his stunning wife. Maya's hair was straight and fell down effortlessly down her back. Her eye makeup was done perfectly and made her ocean blue eyes pop. Her lips were coated in a dark red.

She was wearing an expensive light blue dress that's probably worth thousands of dollars. Her dress accentuated every curve that she had. Maya walked the runway like she owned it. She posed with her hand on her hip. She took another pose before turning around an strolling down the runway. Lucas saw the way her ass moved with every step and he felt his groin twitch at the sight.

Maya came out with two more dresses just as stunning and more revealing as the last. Lucas decided to go backstage to her dressing room. Spouses were always allowed backstage passes. Lucas watched from the tv on her mantel that the show was finally over before going into commercial break.

He saw another ad with Maya smirking as she laid on the wall with her lace bra and thong. She was biting her thumb sexily and her long blonde wavy hair fell down her back.

Another one with her running her hand through her hair and the last one with her posing with a few of the models that he just saw at the runway. He heard the sound of the door opening. When she saw him she pounced on him. Lucas smiled catching her small frame. "You did absolutely amazing baby girl." He tipped her chin up pressing his lips against hers. Maya moaned into the kiss looping her arms around his neck.

Lucas turned his head to deepen the kiss setting her down on the table. Their tongues collided against each other making the kiss wet and sloppy. Lucas groaned into her mouth when she dug her fingers into his now messy hair.

"I want you right now." Maya spoke brokenly. Lucas smirked bringing his lips back to hers. Lucas pulled off his suit jacket throwing it on the floor. Lucas placed his large hands on her milky thighs as they continued to make out languidly.

He rolled the expensive dress she was wearing off of her small frame leaving her in her white lace bra and thong. Lucas brought his lips down her pale neck. Maya let out soft whimpers when he sucked on her pulse harshly. Lucas marked her neck and collarbone with purple bruises. He brought his hand on her bra clasp unhooking it making her milky b-cup breasts spill out.

He brought his mouth over one nipple making her arch her back against his mouth. He continued to suckle against her nipple until it was red and puffy before bringing his mouth to the other one to give it the same treatment.

He slid her thong off her smooth legs. He brought her to the edge of the counter spreading her legs apart. Her throbbing pussy was soaking wet. He licked a thick stripe over her tight heat making Maya throw her head back with her mouth agape. Lucas continued to lap against her pink folds.

He plunged his tongue deep in her dribbling tunnel. Lucas continuously dove his tongue in and out of her sopping pussy in a rapid pace. Maya grounded against his mouth as he sloppily ate her out. Loud slurping noises along with her harsh gasps was all you heard in the dressing room.

When Maya looked down into his green eyes she fell apart, coming heavily inside of his mouth. Her legs trembled as she shakily rode her orgasm out on his tongue. When Lucas was finished he stood up from the floor. His mouth and chin was covered in her come. Maya pulled his lips back to her moaning when she tasted herself on his tongue. As their lips attacked each other ferociously he fingered her open.

When she was ready, he sheathed his nine inch member inside of her warm velvety walls. They both moaned at the feeling of his cock filling her up to the brim. Lucas started to slowly gyrate his hips against hers.

Gradually the pace went from slow to fast. "F-faster baby." She requested. Lucas obliged her command lifting her leg up higher before slamming into her. Maya mewled when his cock hit her bundle of nerves repeatedly. He showed no mercy as he pounded inside of her with reckless abandon.

Beautiful noises escaped Maya's throat as he continued to ram his hips inside of hers in a fast pace. Whit lights dance in front of Maya's vision as she let out an earth shattering orgasm, coming harshly against his throbbing cock. Her nails dig into his back making Lucas hiss at the pain mixed with pleasure.

Lucas gripped her slim waist tighter as he fucked her harder to reach his release. "C-come for me." She bit the shell of his ear making Lucas let out a string of curses as his thick shaft spurted large amounts of seed inside of her tight snatch. He sloppily rolled his hips to reach his finish. When Lucas was done, he placed his sweaty forehead against hers. Both of them breathing heavily from their intense love making.

"That was incredible." He remarked. "I agree." Her voice was now raw and scratchy from how loud she screamed. She was glad that her dressing room was soundproof.

He caressed her face with his hand pecking her lips softly. "I love you." He confessed. "I love you too." She smiled giving him another peck.

Before they could do anything the door opened and the assistant just about fainted from what he saw. "S-sorry for interrupting I'll come back later." The poor guy rushed out before closing the door.

The couple both snickered as they picked up their clothes.

A/N: this was requested by littestackofpancakes I hope you liked it as much as I had writing it. Follow, Fav, and Review.