Shower Sex

Usually when Maya was finished with cheerleading practice she took a shower in the school washroom. None of the girls used it so the girls locker room was always empty which was perfect for Maya. Her boyfriend Lucas would wait for her on the bench next to the showers.

Lucas was on his phone going through his social media. Lucas looked up as he saw his girlfriend undressing in front of him. She shedded off her cheerleading shirt and spandex leaving her in her underwear.

She took off her bra and underwear. Lucas felt his cock go immediately hard. Her body was beautiful. She had supple b-cup breasts. Her nipples were pink and pert. She had a flat stomach leading to her clean shaven pussy. Not to mention a juicy ass.

Lucas watched as her ass jiggled and her hips swayed as she walked into the shower. Lucas couldn't take it anymore. He threw off all his clothes in quick succession. He opened the shower curtain.

Maya turned around. "Lucas what are you-," but she was cut off when Lucas attacked her mouth with his lips. Maya moaned and threw her arms around his neck. Lucas rubbed his large hands over her curvaceous ass. The warm water poured over them.

Their kiss turned heated and erotic. Lucas and Maya's tongues swirled around each other. Lucas planted kisses down her pale neck. Her sucked and nipped at her pulse causing Maya to roll her blue eyes back in pleasure.

Lucas planted hickeys around Maya's pale breasts avoiding her hard pink nipples that needed attention. His mouth finally closed over her pink mound and sucked profusely while rolling the other one.

Maya arched her back, carding her hands through his wet hair. He kissed his way down her flat stomach. Her spread her legs open. Her pussy was dripping wet. Lucas licked a thick stripe of Maya's tight heat. Maya moaned, gripping Lucas's hair tightly.

Lucas repeatedly lapped around Maya's pink folds. Lucas flicked his tongue against her clit. He inserted a finger inside of her wet snatch while stroking her pink nub with his tongue. Maya felt heat shoot to her core. Lucas plunged his tongue along with his finger. He wriggled his tongue inside her center while fingering her.

His finger curled around her bundle of nerves and Maya screamed out Lucas's name as she came heavily in his mouth. Maya's legs trembled as he continued to lick inside of her core, never getting enough of her taste. Lucas stood up and pressed his lips against hers. He turned her around so her back was towards him.

Lucas inserted a finger inside of her entrance. Maya hissed at the intrusion trying to get used to his finger. Lucas kissed her shoulder blade. He added another finger, scissoring inside her. When she was ready for him, Lucas sheathed his nine inch cock inside of her. Maya gripped the wall, throwing her head back in pleasure of his big cock inside of her tight walls.

"Damn you're fucking tight." Lucas cussed in her ear as he slowly bucked his hips inside of her. He placed his large hands over Maya's small hands against the wall.

Gradually, the pace went from slow to fast paced. Lucas shifted his angle and thrusted his cock deep inside of her, his cock directly hitting her g-spot.

"Right there baby." She whimpered. Lucas gripped the sides of her waist tightly and pounded into her showing no mercy. Maya felt nothing but euphoria when he continuously hit her bundle of nerves over and over again. Maya felt heat pool to her core.

A few thrusts later, Maya saw white spots dancing behind her vision as she let out an earth shattering orgasm, clenching tightly to his cock as she released heavily on his cock and the shower floor. Maya's arm gave out, completely spent. Lucas snaked his arm around Maya's waist securely.

Lucas drove his hips into her faster trying to reach his release. Lucas growled into her ear as he came inside of her, coating her insides with his come.

When Lucas slid out, come spilled down her thighs mixing in with the shower water. Lucas snaked his arm around her waist since Maya's legs were weak.

"I got you baby." Lucas kissed her forehead, helping her walk out the shower. Lucas and Maya dried themselves off and put their clothes back on.

"That was amazing huckleberry." She kissed his lips. "All sex with you is amazing baby." He told her with a smirk.