Car sex

Lucas and Maya were stuck in traffic. On this particular day it was devastatingly hot. They were on their way to the airport to fly to Hawaii for two weeks.

Apparently there was a crash up ahead and that's why no one was moving. Lucas's AC decided not to work either so they had their windows rolled down but it did little to help.

Maya groaned fanning herself with a magazine. Lucas took a big gulp of his water.

"This fucking sucks we were supposed to already be at the airport." Maya declared. "I know. I can't believe out of all days we're stuck in this heat for who knows how long." Lucas wiped his sweat with a face towel.

He handed her his bottle. Maya drained the rest of the bottle. Now they had no more water either.

Maya closed the bottle with the cap and placed it on the cup holder. "I'm sorry that this is happening." Lucas apologized turning his head towards her.

"Baby it's not your fault it's okay." Maya brushed her hands through his hair.

After a few minutes, the heat felt like it was getting worse. Lucas threw off his shirt showing his toned body glistening with sweat. Maya was in her black lace bra, her body also covered in sweat. Her golden hair was placed in a messy bun.

"You know we can do something to pass the time." Maya told him. "What is it?" Lucas asked.

Maya slid over to him and straddled his lap. She smirked pressing her lips against his. Lucas moaned into her mouth returning the heat and intense filled kiss.

Maya grounded down on his lap making Lucas grunt lowly as the kiss turned wet and sloppy. Lucas slid his large hands down her back and inside her panties caressing her curvaceous ass making Maya whimper into his mouth.

Lucas kissed along her jawline making a trail of hickeys down her pale neck. Maya brought his lips back to hers. They found their way to the backseat.

Lucas unclasped her bra, letting her milky breasts spill out. Lucas covered his mouth with her left nipple sucking on the bud profusely.

Maya carded her fingers through his hair while he licked and sucked on her breasts. He pressed soft kisses down her flat stomach.

They discarded the rest of their clothes. Lucas lapped continuously against her wet folds. Maya rutted up against his mouth, mumbling incoherent words.

Lucas plunged his tongue inside her tight pussy. Lucas drove his tongue in and out of her wet heat. Maya reached her climax, shooting come inside of his mouth.

Lucas swallowed everything she gave him. Maya brought his soft lips back to hers, tasting herself on his tongue. Lucas sheathed a finger inside her tight heat. He added two more until she was open and ready.

He inserted his nine inch cock inside of her, filling her to the brim. Lucas slowly gyrated his hips, trying to let her adjust to his size.

A few moments later, the pain turned into pleasure. Lucas slammed his cock inside of her. Maya's hips met up with his in a fast and heavy pace.

Lucas lifted her leg up higher, making his member slide in deeper, hitting her g-spot perfectly. Maya threw her head back and screamed loudly. Lucas rammed inside of her repeatedly.

With one more powerful thrust, they both came heavily at the same time. Maya flipped them over giving him a sexy smirk.

She bounced up and down against his large cock. Lucas gripped her ass with his hands while she rode him. He took a moment to admire how beautiful his girlfriend looked.

Some strands of her golden hair fell in front of her face. Her soft pink lips formed an "o" shape. Her cheeks were a scarlet red. making Maya let out an earth shattering orgasm as she released for the third time.

"Come for me baby." Maya whispered hotly against his ear. Lucas groaned coming instantly inside her.

Lucas pressed a kiss against her forehead, stroking her hair through his fingers. Maya smiled kissing against his chest.

"I love you." He told her. "I love you too." She declared. "We made a bad situation out of a good situation at least." Lucas said making them both laugh.

Then they heard honking outside. They looked up. The traffic was clear and a whole line of cars were waiting on them to move.

"Shit." Lucas said. They both quickly put on their clothes. Their clothes were disheveled and their hair was a mess but they only kissed once more before they drove away.

A/N: This was a request by lucayafetish I hope you liked it. Follow, Fav, and Review.