The bodyguard

Lucas was standing near the stage. He was a bodyguard for Maya Hart. He was also in a secret relationship with her. They've been dating for a few months now.

Lucas couldn't help but smile fondly as he watched her have fun on stage. When Maya was finished with her last song she bowed before waving to the audience and running off stage. When Maya saw him she pounced on him.

Lucas laughed spinning her around in his arms. Lucas set her down on the ground. They held hands as they walked to her dressing room. Maya pushed him down on the couch climbing onto his lap.

She smirked leaning down to kiss him. Lucas groaned sliding his hands down her shirt onto her curvaceous ass. Maya turned her head to deepen the kiss, rolling her hips onto his lap. Maya pulled her shirt off revealing her white lace bra and her toned body.

Lucas laid her down on the couch climbing over her small frame. He planted hot kisses down Maya's neck. Maya combed her hand through her hair turning her head to the side to give him more access. Lucas planted a few hickeys along her neck.

Lucas unhooked her bra making her creamy breasts spill out. He worshipped her left breast while pinching the other one harshly with his fingers. Maya held her mouth open, gasping lightly as he continued to feast on her breast.

Her hips arched up into him, her hands tangled in his hair roughly making him groan against her boob. Maya tugged on his shirt. Lucas did the rest, throwing his shirt off.

His heavily muscled body made Maya bite her lip in desire. Lucas smirked leaning down to kiss her flat stomach. He unbuttoned her pants sliding them off of her pale smooth legs. Maya's white panties were soaking wet. Lucas rolled her panties off spreading her legs open.

Maya's pussy was dripping wet with her arousal. Lucas licked a thick stripe of her throbbing clit. Maya lightly whimpered in pleasure. Lucas continued to lap against her wet, pink folds. Loud slurps filled the room as Lucas hungrily ate her out. Maya felt heat shoot to her stomach.

Lucas thumbed her clit making Maya see stars as she came heavily in his mouth. Maya's legs trembled as she rode her orgasm out on his tongue. Lucas swallowed down every last drop of her cum.

Lucas's tongue and chin was covered in juices and spit. Maya pulled him down against her groaning when she tasted herself against his tongue. Their lips attacked each other's ferociously. Lucas broke away from the kiss pulling his pants and boxers down.

His nine inch cock, slapped against his sculpted torso. His tip was pink and leaking precum. Lucas climbed over her again. He slid one finger inside of her sopping pussy. He added two more fingers in the mix. When Maya was opened up, he slid his thick member into her warm, velvety walls.

They both moaned at the sensation of Lucas filling her up to the hilt. Lucas slowly started to gyrated his hips. In a few minutes the pace went from slow to fast.

"F-Faster." Maya spoke brokenly. Lucas obliged her command, lifting her leg up higher as he slammed into her. A loud moan escaped Maya's lips as he hit her bundle of nerves perfectly.

Lucas showed no mercy as he pounded into her with reckless abandon. Maya's boobs bounced up and down as he drove into her rapidly. Sweat slid down their bodies at their intense love making.

They both felt heat crawl to their stomachs. White lights danced in front of Maya's eyes as she let out a powerful orgasm, coming harshly against his flesh. In a few seconds, Lucas reached his climax, spurting heavily inside of her, coating her insides with white.

He sloppily rolled his hips to reach his finish. He slid out of her. They both rushed to put their clothes back on since they had to be on the bus. Maya left her hair down so it covered the bruises he left over her neck. She retouched her makeup since it was smudged.

Maya laughed when he had lipstick all over his mouth. Lucas laughed along with her wiping the lipstick off with a wipe.