Chapter 20: Persistent

Start from the beginning

-------

Morning

Lisa woke up first, feeling her head and whole body in pain. Since she never have sleep on a futon bed her entire life. The tall girl groan as she force herself to sit. Only for her to get a glance at her surroundings.

The girl stopped moving when she realized she wasn't in her room. And the flashbacks of what happened last night came crushing on her memories making her jerk up sitting straight.

"What the- woah?"

Lisa froze the moment her eyes landed at the girl sleeping meters away from her.

And snickered thinking how cute the girl is for keeping that distance from her.

"You really think, you can save yourself from me by sleeping that far from me huh?" She muttered and smirked.

And as mischievous as she is, Lisa thought of waking the girl up with a surprise.

So she crawl towards the latter and tuck herself in the girl's blanket. And scooped the sleeping girl in her arm.

Jieun shifted, and unaware of what's happening, she turns around and faces Lisa still unconscious. The girl even move closer, snuggling to Lisa's embrace, feeling comfortable and warm. She flashes a smile that Lisa watches with amusement.

Lisa keep her mouth shut, just looking at the girl's face bare yet finds it the most attractive and pure. Being really drawn by it, she pulls the girl towards her, even more, wrapping the latter with both arms.

This time Jieun felt her movement. And lazily tries to open her eyes. Only to get welcome by someone's grin.

"Good morning sunbae," Lisa mumbled and smile from ear to ear.

The girl immediately pushed the girl, but Lisa didn't budge. But winced at how Jieun wriggle aggressively.

"Let go!? What are you doing!?", the girl growled. While pushing Lisa's arm.

"I will, only if you welcome my morning with a smile.", The tall girl demanded still smiling.

"You're such a kid. Get off me.", Jieun replied with a huff.

"Maybe, but not in bed," Lisa replied. And grin on the older one with meaning.

Jieun's face flushed as she remember the kiss last night.

"You're blushing, are you thinking exactly what I'm thinking?" Lisa commented casually.

Jieun grits her teeth, and glares at the girl.

"No. I'm not a pervert like you. Now get off me. Or-"

"Or what? You're gonna leave again? This place is quite far away from your place, I don't think you can run away from me this time."

Lisa muttered, and become serious.

And yanked the small girl close to her.

"I know I would sound insincere, ridiculous or whatever you think it sounds. But I think I'm starting to-"

"To like me?" Jieun snorted. That stops her to continue.

 That stops her to continue