TULANE

Juniper's P.O.V:

Making our way down the quiet hallway with only the sound of the afternoon rain racing down the window pane, Aristos turned to look at me. "Now June, you best not fall asleep during any of these movies. I take movie time very serious." As he explained this he finished with giving me a serious look, dead in my eyes until the sides of his mouth curled into a smile & he could no longer take himself seriously.

I blushed as I playfully pushed him away, only to have him pull me with him as he tumbled. "Ari! We're gonna fall over!" I laughed as I regained balanced, watching as he's cracking up. "Sorry Junie, couldn't help myself." He winked as he gave a devilish smirk, making me blush harder than previously.

"Seriously ya'll !!! I'm waitin' down here fo' ya'll & all ya doin' is waistin' damn valuable movie an' pizza time!" Scott had clearly heard our laughter which caused him to yell from his arm chair in the sitting room. "Ya ya keep ya cool Scrimmy." Aristos teased as we made our way down the stairs. Plopping myself down on the couch I flicked through my my messages with Eric knowing I had a number for a pizza place saved. As I was doing this Aristos made his way over to a shelf grabbing about 4 dvd boxes. Scott was smoking a blunt which he eventually passed to me. I took a couple pulls as I gave it back, feeling myself loosen up a small bit.

"Okay ya'll we bout to vote for what to watch first. We got Hostel, The Visit, Mid Sommar, Creep & Annabelle." It was a hard selection but if I'm being honest the first Annabelle is quite shit. "Aye I vote for Mid Sommar first then Hostel. Ion wanna watch a gore fest while eatin'. Fuckin' disgustin'." Scott had a look of disgust smeared all over his face after casting his vote, passing the remainder of his blunt to me. "Imma have to go with Scott, seems more logical & those two are the best out of the other two." I placed the end of the blunt in the ash tray as I leaned back grabbing the blanket that was resting on the back of the couch & engulfing myself beneath it.

"Mid Sommar then Hostel it is so." Ruby inserted the disc into the Playstation as I heard my stomach make a mini gargle. "Damn June you must be starvin', yo Oddy. When ya wanna order the food, this lil' lady's stomach boutta eat itself." He chuckled as my face bloomed crimson. "I feel that, how bout we order now. Juniper have ya got the number ? I have it but my phones upstairs." I dialled in the number as I already knew what pizza to get.

"Tell me ya got just pepperoni & cheese, I ain't a big fan of experimentin' wit' foods-" I cut Scott off by throwing a pillow at his face. "Don't worry Scotty, I know." I giggled as he tossed the pillow back playfully but with a lot force than I had thrown it with originally. "Aye aye settle down, the movies starting!" Damn, didn't think Aristos was this into his movies. I just giggled as he placed myself at the other end of the couch I was sitting on, winking in my direction.

About 20 minutes into the movie, we heard a knock at the door. "Bout' fuckin' time! I'm starved." Scott practically jumped out of his seat & jogged to the door. "Hello, here's your pizza sir. That'll be $10." The delivery guy stated politely, reviving an extra $5 tip from Scott. "Bro I cannot wait to finally eat sum' like for real." With that we began eating our food as we continued to watch Mid Sommar, being a quarter way in & Scott getting fired up talking about how acid trips aren't supposed to be like how they portrayed it to be. Aristos & I just laughed at him as we enjoyed the movie

By the time we finished the pizza, Mid Sommar was over & we were half ways through Hostel & I had somehow managed to have moved closer to Aristos. My eyes began to feel heavy as I tried my best to stay awake, but to no avail as I slowly began to submit to sleep. Hearing only the rain bleeding down harder on the large window mixed with faint screaming from the movie playing in front of me. The last thing I felt was my head falling onto Ari's shoulder.

Hello peeps, I know it's prolly hella short but I'm trying my best to think of chapter ideas where it'll be in interesting & maybe unexpecting ??? Idk hehe but hopefully you enjoyed!!

Lots o' Love
Ana