HAIR

Juniper's P.O.V:

Hearing the water splash down onto the cold tiles, I peeled away the wet layers leeching to my skin. I laid a towel down to step onto when I come out & I stepped right in.

Felling the warm water dibble down my cold skin will always be one of my favourite sensations. I let my body become drenched as I lathered the body wash onto the sponge. I scrubbed every inch of my body, my nostrils filling up with the scent of cocoa butter as I reached my chest. I began to rinse off, savouring the last few moments of the warm water rushing down my body.

Turning the water off I made my way out, being careful not to slip. Drying off with the towel, I wrapped it around myself & went back to my room. Throwing myself down on the bed, I realised I was gonna have to leave a window open because the room had gotten stuffy since I last been in here & the shower didn't help much.

I began searching through the set of drawers for something comfy to throw on, when "Hey June I was just wonderin' what movie d'ya wanna- OH S-sorry June, I-I didn't know you uhm, had jus' gotten outta the uhm, the showah." His face has bloomed a deep crimson as he flashed a shy smile. Was kinda cute.

Adjusting my towel up a bit higher, I laughed shyly whilst looking down. "I- uhm, i-it's okay Scott, don't worry about it." As I was talking, I was trying to keep a strand of my hair tucked behind my hair & it wasn't staying put. I looked up noticing Scott already was making his way to me, "Here shawty, lemme help." His voice was so soothing, his southern accent seemed to melt & drip from his tongue. He tucked the strand up into my messy bun under the hair tie. He was a lot taller than me, so as I looked up we made eye contact.

"T-thanks.." the words came out more timidly than I expected. He grinned & eye contact never broke, "You're really somethin' June, ya know that?" He grinned slightly as he brought his hand to the side of my face, cupping it gently. I just smiled & looked down bashfully. Scott could no doubt feel the heat from my face.

"Look at me." He said chuckling but there had been a hint of dominance riddled within his tone. Making eye contact once more, Scott dipped down, connecting our lips. He brought his other hand to the other side of my face, cupping it as he did to the other side.

The kiss was sweet but rough, I could taste smoke & mint from his lips. The taste made my legs weak, I was hungry for more. His tongue dominated over mine as his right hand slowly trailed its way to my neck. He began to squeeze lightly at first, but then he began to tighten his grip on me.

"Jump." He instructed, once I did he let go of my throat, holding me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I used this opportunity to move my lips from his to his neck. I trailed kisses down his jawline to his neck as I began to kiss & suck. I reached his collar bone & as I earned a low groan, I realised I hit the sweet spot. I kissed & bit gently as I earned multiple low moans as he placed his hands on my ass.

I suddenly felt myself being thrown down onto my bed, earning a creak. "Ya think you can be in control without there bein' consequences baby?" His voice echoed lust mixed with dominance. He took his belt off in one swift motion, leaving me impressed. "Don't fuckin' move." Placing my hands above my head, he tied them with the belt, leaving me completely in submission.

Lookin down at me, he grinned as I noticed the bulge in his sweats, making me want him even more. "Let's get this towel off, I wanna see how dirty you can get fo' me baby." In one swift motion, the towel was ripped from my body, exposing me to the cold air.

"Fuck.." he ripped his shirt off, revealing his inked body in all its glory. Grinning, he lowered himself down between me, kissing my neck, slowly trailing down my collar bone. He reached the valley between my breasts, propping himself up he looked me dead in the eyes. Tracing his fingers up to my nipples, he placed between his fingers earning a squeak from me.

Chuckling lowly, he brought his head back down & replaced his fingers with his lips. Humming in pleaser, but it was short lived as he got lower. He reached my belly button, bringing his arms under my thighs, gripping onto my hips. Once he got lower I could feel his breath on me. Bringing his hand from under my thigh, he began running it along the inner side.

"Tell me what ya want baby." Bringing his hand closer to my heat, lightly pawing my thigh the closer he got. I moaned lightly as he began to run his finger along my entrance, teasing me watching me wriggle beneath him.

"I said fuckin' tell me what you want." He continued to tease me, circling my clit making it harder to speak & making me western by the second. Amongst my light moans, I felt the tip of his middle finger slip inside, but as soon as it went in, "Fine don't tell me."

Scott smirked, sucking the tips of his fingers clean. With a wink, he left.

HELLOO so I know it's not proper smut or anything but it's a start because it's my first time writing anything sexual hehe