Sexual Tensions | intro. hyungs

Start from the beginning

Jin stood up, suddenly serious, standing between the two. "Taehyung, Hani is still your noona. You need to respect her choices, we still have jobs to do."

"Why can't he just send her the files." Tae pressed.

"Taehyung." Jin's voice stern.

Taehyung sighed, his shoulders deflating, but gave Hani a look that warranted that this wouldn't be over. "Fine, but I want you in my room tonight." A warning in his tone before leaving.

She had a sudden urge to roll her eyes at his possessive antics, even Namjoon wasn't this bad. Hani smiled at Jin. "Thanks, oppa." She went for the door.

"Wait, Hani-ah." Jin leaned back against his desk, raising another brow. "You know oppa can get jealous too, right?"

Confusion flashed across her face.

Jin beckoned her over until she stood right in front of him, pulling her close until their bodies touched. With a hand he brushed back her bangs."He gets to have you so easily..." he mumbled under his breath, looking down at her pink mouth then back up again, but Hani heard. Jin smiled, eyes wicked for a moment, surprising her.

"No goodbye kiss?" He cocked his head.

Of course.

000

Yoongi

Hani and Yoongi were another interesting pair, relatively elusive with skinship but it was there, all fans had to do was look

Hani and Yoongi were another interesting pair, relatively elusive with skinship but it was there, all fans had to do was look. Even though they were different from each other, they'd gotten close and understood each other over the years.

He respected her space. Suga wasn't someone who got jealous easy, rarely asking for attention and didn't fight for affections but Hani kind of loved it when he did. She knew he had a hard time showing sometimes so she made it a ritual to kiss his cheek sometime during the day almost everyday.

Yoongi liked having her around, liked her wrapped in his arms as they slept, holding her hand. It felt so delicate and small, her skin so soft...damnit he had to focus. His pushed away from his keyboard, sat leaning back trying to get rid of his tense muscles, every comeback was like race against time.

The bell of studio door opened with a click, it was Hani dressed in nothing but pajamas. Was it that late already? She smiled holding up a bag of food, resting it on a small counter next to the desk before plopping onto the same sofa. They were the best at communicating silently. Her presence relaxing, a much needed distraction.