When You Say Your First Words!

Start from the beginning

∆(TIME SKIP!)∆

"I love you!" You have now been cheering that since you saw how happy it made John, of course, he loved the praise from his child and would always reply to your constant praise.
"I love you too, darling." John replied as he picked you up from playing with your toy cars and hugging you close to his soft and warm chest, he was wearing a very soft sweater.
"Hey, I love you, too, Mr. Lennon." Your mother cut it, she had her arms crossed and a smirk on her face. John imedeantaly whipped his head around and smiled at his wife.
"Of course, I love me, too." John said as he smiled even more at her.
"Just tuck in your biggest admirer." Your mother replied and leaned in kissing his cheek, he smiled at this and nodded, he walked to your now faintly lit bedroom which was kept lit by a candle.
"Alright, Star, let's get you into Dream Land." John said as he placed you in your crib, you were put in light purple pajamas and had your hair slicked back by John.
You yawned gently and lifted your hands up to rub your eyes, you had quite the long day of playing with your father and cheering. All you wanted was a bedtime story by your father, you quite enjoyed the way he'd read to you, he'd either read books about songs or rhymes, or books about dads. And he chose to read a dad book to you, twords the end of the book he read the last sentence, he felt his eyes get glassy as he finished with,
"'And for all the times we've been through, my favorite time is saying, 'Your daddy loves you very much.'"

GEORGE,
"George Harrison, I am perfectly capable of staying home!" Your mother yelled at George as she was getting pushed from her back twords the front door. The thing about your mother is that she doesn't know when to take a proper break, with her having to do most of the chores, grocery shopping, cooking and taking care of children, things can get pretty out of hand.
"Are you perfectly capable of getting some sleep? My love, you need to go out and get a pedicure, go for a day at the spa or spend some time with your friends... Who you're always canceling plans with. For Christ Sake, I'm your husband, I should be able to take care of the house too!" George replied as he rested her purse in the crook of her elbow.
"I put some extra cash in there for you, love, just in case you go all over town." He said smiling widely at her, how your mum loved his smile.. she lunged herself at him and kissed him roughly. And pulled away from the kiss and smiled as she gently cupped his cheek with her soft hands.
"What would I do without you, George? I love you so terribly much."
"I love you, too, my darling girl." George kissed your mother's rosey cheeks and let her go on her way for a relaxing day.
George clapped his hands together as he walked off to your play room, the sound of his shoes clacking through the halls, and when he opened the door to your colorful playroom, he found you and Dhani bashing blocks together whilst sitting on the floor. He snuck up carefully and hoisted you off the floor and blew a raspberry on your cheek, your response was a squeal and endless laughter. Dhani just watched, smiling, not wanting to get picked up.
"Well, peanut, Dhani, you're spending all day with Papa today! Mummy's been busy lately, so how about we spend all day together and let her be, how does that sound, you both?"
You let out normal baby gibberish and smiled widely at George, Dhani nodded, and he gave a nod.
"Good answer! Now, how about we get you a snack? More carrot sticks, perhaps?"
He had a habit of overflowing the snack cabinet and refrigerator.

∆(TIME SKIP!)∆

All day was practically a blast! Half of it mostly consisted of him letting you clap your hands on the tray of your highchair, Dhani watching you, and letting you watching George clean the kitchen and all around the house mainly, he knew how to clean properly and the house ended up becoming spotless and shinny! The other half was George playing with you and Dhani he would let you play with your crayons and draw all over giant sheets of paper and play with dolls he had gotton you.
But that night, George gotten a call from your mother, saying she was on her way home. George thought he would surprise her with dinner! It's no surprise that George is amazing at cooking, and was going to make their first meal they ate on their first date, George hummed absentmindedly as he cooked. He ended up putting your mother's apron on, which looked ridiculous on him, you thought it was amusing yourself and your giggling and hands clapping made him turn his head and smile.
"What's so funny, baby girl/boy?" He asked.
"Funny!" You cheered loudly as you pointed at him with a large smile.
"I suppose I am funny, aren't I?" George replied with a slight tone of laughter.
"Daddy! Take it off!" Dhani cheered.
"Funny for wearing my apron, are you?" It was your mother who was standing in the entrance of the kitchen, with a warm smile on her face.
"I would enjoy looking fabulous, too." George replied.

RINGO,
At this point, all Ringo wanted to do was finally get home, relax with his wife, and hold you and his sons in his arms while singing all of you any lullaby that would come off the top of his head. It's all he ever wanted to do after a bad day, Ringo wasn't one for drum Solo's, he only ever did it one time for his mates for a song, and that was after gentle persuasion from Paul and Brian, but now the rest of his mates want him to do another one! Ringo thought it was absolutely ridiculous! So after his day was done, he went straight home and let lose of his tie as he stepped inside the warm and brightly lit house, it smelled of freshly baked bread and ham, his wife certainly had the power of great cooking.
"Starr's, I'm back.." Ringo called out as he carelessly took off his coat and threw it on his personal rocking chair, a response from his call was a loud squeal and sound of little hands clapping, his child, (Y/N), which kept him going, Ringo smiled gently to himself and walked into the kitchen, clearly his wife could tell that something was wrong.. his hair was now messy and fluffed up, his suit was messy and his face was still red from the anger he had that day.
"Dear, what happened this time?" Your mother asked as she ruffled her hands on her apron.
You wanted your father to notice you for crying out loud, you hadn't seen him since this morning, and you wanted his hugs!
So, you squealed again and clapped your hands on your table tray with some bread pieces on it. The other two boy were quietly sitting at the table, reading their books.
"They wanted me to do another drum solo, who do they think I am? A machine? I'm getting sick and tierd of it, especially with Paul, I'm telling ya'." Ringo replied as he started taking off his rings, that made his hands sore.
... Maybe he didn't hear you, you tried again, squealing and clapping your hands on your table tray.
"Just don't worry about it, you got through it the first time, you got this." Your mother said as she placed a plate of food on his part of the dinner table.
Now this was starting to get on your little baby nerves, you got this sudden urge to scream something you hear constantly from your mum and dad, only to be interrupted by Ringo lifting you up from your highchair and hugging you close to his chest.
"There's my sweetie pie.. hey there." Ringo said, before leaning in and kissing the top of your head and smiling almost sad like at you.
You giggled and hugged him back while smiling on his chest, but you clearly got that your father was upset, and in your little baby brain you kept thinking of ways to make him feel better.. in ways without squealing, perhaps..
"Bloody hell," Ringo placed you back in your high chair and walked over to his dinning chair and pulled it out as he sat down.
"I'm starving, let's eat, yeah?"
"Of course, long day for you, dear." Your mother replied as she placed more food on your little tray.

∆(TIME SKIP!)∆

After an amazing meal done by your mother, Ringo and your mother decided that themselves and you and the boys should hit the hay, it was Ringo's turn to tuck all of you in and attempt to get you all to fall asleep, he now had his night cap and pajamas on, he rubbed his stomach, yawning, as he walked to your bedroom after tucking in the other boys. You were already in your pajamas and layed in your crib by your mother, all Ringo had to do was get you to fall asleep.
"Hey there, honey, let's get you to bed, yeah?"
Ringo gently leaned over your crib and gently petted your little locks of hair, he was about to pull out Good Night Moon, until he got interrupted by soft whine, hearing this, he turned his head around and raised his brows.
"Be... H-happy.." You said quietly as you reached your arms through the bars of your crib.
Ringo's eyes widened as he walked back over and smiled widely at you.
"Oh, my darling girl/boy, you've always made me happy, and proud, might I add. Always, no matter what you do, I will always love you."

Woah, that was a lot more than I thought I would write! Well, anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this next chapter! They'll be plenty more if you guys want more! Thank you so much my yee yalls! Bye bye!