I smiled nervously at her.

"Hey, Garnet, exactly how much of this did you hear?" I asked.

"Oh we heard everything" She grinned and sat down next to me.

I blushed but frown when a way of douth hit me.

"What's wrong Y/n?" She asked.

I sighed.

"It just that I'm not used to this feeling, I'm happy yet scared, happy that I found someone, but scared that he doesn't like me and even if he does I'm scared that I'll lose him and I'm not fully human, I'm a hybrid, and why would he want to be with a hybrid when he could be with a normal human girl " I told her honestly.

Garnet place her hand on my shoulder causing me to look at her.

"Look Y/n you are looking down on yourself, beating yourself down and you shouldn't. Anyone would be lucky to have you and if your heart tells you that his the one, listen to it and don't be scared of what the have in store just live in the moment and when the future becomes present you'll face it know that you lived your best life and you did what made you happy " She explained to you.

"And that Sour Cream guy, I bet he likes you too, fully human or not "

I looked up at her.

"Wow, thanks Garnet but how do you know that?" I asked.

"Fusion Vision" She stated the grin reappearing.

"Is something good going to happen in future? is that why you are grinning so much?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes there is"

I smiled and got up to go into the kitchen.

"Well thank you so much for the talk Garnet, I really needed it. I'm going to try and make some cookies want to help me... Garnet? Where did you go?" I turned to see she wasn't there anymore along with Stella.

"Well, I guess that Ill make them by myself" I sighed.

(3rd POV)

Steven and Connie were coming back from checking up on Sadie and the band when the walked inside to hear Y/n talking about her feelings about Sour Cream.

Steven and Connie started to fangirl over this and when she started to sing Steven recorded the whole song after Y/n finished they nodded at each other knowing what to do and quickly made their way to the outside to go and tell Sour Cream the news.

 While they made their way to Sour Cream they could help but grin.

"I can't believe Y/n likes Sour Cream" Connie said

"I can I thought it was odd how close they acted when they first met but it makes sense now that they both like each other" Steven told her.

Connie was beyond happy though she had know Y/n for a short time she wanted her to be happy on Earth, Steven was happy too and wanted Y/n to be happy.