Chapter 33

Khushi P.O.V

After my prayer, I start studying when Aunty and Maya entered my room without knocking..

They never knock at my door while entering my room because they think I am a worthless servant of this house, so I don't deserve any privacy..

And some time I think they are right, I don't deserve anything more as they already had done a lot for me.

"Aunty you are here, do you want something??? " I asked her...

" No, but I want to talk to you " Aunty said coldly...

" Yes, Aunty please sit down first then you can tell me " I told her politely...

" Sit on your low class and cheap bed!!!! no I am fine standing here. Though I am standing in this dirty room but it is better than sitting on your worthless bed" Aunty said disgustingly....

Tears rolled down on my checks but I wiped them immediately and nodded at aunty...

" Next week we have an important meeting outside of this town, as you know your uncle is already busy in his office work so I want Murat to attend this meeting " Aunty said...

" So, what is the problem here aunty Murat vaia ( brother) can...." but Maya cut me off

" You are the problem nerd. Because of you Murat vaia ( brother) will never agree on this. He follows you like a lost puppy. Look, you worthless girl, don't try to act smart or innocent in front of us because we know what type of girl you are, so stop your drama and let us live happily " Maya said angrily...

Before I could say something Aunty spoke up " Maya is right you are using Murat like bodyguard... no more like your personal servant. Stay in your limits Khushi. Shouldn't you be grateful enough towards us for bringing you in our home? We gave you everything... home, name, identity...What else do you want???? "

Aunty asked me and before I answered something Aunty started again,"Ain't you satisfied already? Don't forget that if my husband hadn't bring you at home you must be dead by now or living at road side"

" No, Aunty you are misunderstanding me. I am always grateful to you all for giving me everything, don't worry I will talk to Murat vaia ( brother) and make him agree for this meeting " I replied her...

" You better be " Saying this Aunty and Maya went out from my room....

They are right I am an outsider of this family. So Murat vaia ( brother) should stop following me and I will talk to him about that...

Murat P.O.V

After checking an important file, I was about to take another when I heard a knock at my door. Must be it is Khushi because Maya or my parents never knock before entering my room, when I said to come in Khushi entered my room nervously...

" Vaia ( brother) are you busy???" Khushi asked in her cute tone...

" No, my dear sister I am always free for you. Now sit down first and tell whatever you want to tell me " I said her in my most gentle tone...

" Vaia ( brother) did you hear that uncle has a meeting outside of this town next week?? " Khushi asked me...

" No dear but so what??? " I asked her...

" Vaia ( brother) actually I want to attend this meeting " Khushi told me...

" What??? But why??? Abbu ( father) can take care of it and you know I can't leave you alone here " I told her...

" But Uncle is already busy so I want you to attend the meeting because the meeting is very important for our company " Khushi told me...

" Where did you hear about this meeting? Did someone told you to make me agree??? " I asked her in a angry tone...