Chapter 7

Fitz used the iPad to control the dwarf. I stood right by the door, ready to block the hole.
The door flung open, and I pushed my hands out in front of me to block the giant hole in the plane. Phil stood up, having already cut the ropes that tied him. He tied Camilla up, but I couldn't hold much longer.
"Oi!" I yelled. "Hold onto something!" He quickly did so as I let go of the forcefield.
He grabbed onto me just as I was about to fall through. Then, as he lost his grip on me, a life float closed the giant hole. I fell right onto it and relaxed.
"I read the safety manual," Skye told us.
"You might be the first," I responded.

"Six days, Coulson!" Skye and I listened to Fury scream at Phil over coms. "It only took you six days to turn a piece of state-of-the-art macinery and turn it to scrap!"
"The team acted with my authority," Phil replied calmly.
"Oh god," I said into coms. "Now you've done it."
"Talking to me about authority!" Fury reacted.
"Told you."
"You know, I have the authority to downgrade your ass to a winnebago."
"I know sir."
"Well I want it fixed! Exactly how you found it! So don't go having Fitz-Simmons adding a-a-a damn fish tank!"
"Told you."
"How's Lola?"
"Told you he'd ask."
"She's good sir."
"Talking to me about authority."
"Alright, we're gonna have to kill the fish tank."
"I tol-"
"Yeah you told me," He sighed.
"Well, I'll be right back. I gotta talk to Fury." I walked out and found Fury walking down the stairs. "Bossio!"
"Alaine," He responded. "This better be important."
"It is. Though I feel I should be offended." He gave me a stern look. "Okay, okay. I discovered a new extent of my powers."
"What is it?"
"This." I jump and make a force field under my feet. Then, I move the force field and use it as a sort of hoverboard.
"Alright, thanks for telling me. Good to see you, Al."
"You, too, Bossio!"
"I told you not to call me that!"
"You really think I listen?" He rolled his eye.
"I'll see you around." He left, and I went to sit on the edge of the plane.
"So," Ward pointed out. "You seemed a bit 'chummy' with the director."
"Meh," I shrug. "You just have to get used to him being a total drama queen."
"Uh, he's the director, and you just disobeyed him completely!" I shrug.
"Uh," Skye walked out. "How many of those have you guys had?" Skye directed her question at Fitz-Simmons.
"Oh Skye," Simmons laughed. "It's important, when in the field, to wind down every once in a while."
"Yeah," Fitz continued. "Especially after a long day of almost dying!"
"Which doesn't happen everyday. It's an anomaly, an abnormality, not the norm..."
"Speaking of 'not the norm,'" Phil walked out. Who's idea was it to blow a hole in the plane?"
"Well," Skye started to take the blame. "May said the doors were tied the pressurization, so I thought-" I cut her off.
"So we thought it was the only way to open the doors."
"It was everyone's idea, sir," Ward finishes.
"Nice work," Phil tells us.
"Just outta curiosity," I started. "Are you more upset about the plane, or Captain Eyepatch yelling at you?"
"I'm most user about you calling him that behind his back."
"Oh. I don't do it behind his back. I do it straight to his face, too." I get an eye roll in response.