Chapter 5

Katara's Grandmother was very kind to give me some spare water tribe clothing, It's very comfortable and keeps me warm. My hair tied up into a high bun with braids behind my ear to just give it some style and because I have these shorter hairs that never grew back after being cut so they were made into cute braids. I turn towards Aang to see him with his tongue stuck on his glider "See? Now my tongue is stuck to my stick" I giggled a little as one of the village children pulled on the stick gently which caused Aang to lurch slightly forward and it causes the rest of the kids to laugh. "Troops! time for your lessons" The children assemble around Sokka and sit crossed legged in front of him onto the snow, Sokka puts his arms behind his back holding a strange weapon "Now men, it's important to show no fear when facing a firebender. In the water tribe, we fight until the last man standing. For without courage, how can we call ourselves men?" all of the little boys just stared at Sokka with blank faces, I couldn't hold back a chuckle. One of the 'troops' raised their hand "I got to pee!" Sokka swung his arms "listen! Until your fathers come back from the war, they are counting on you to be men of this tribe and that means NO potty breaks!" the child whines "But I gotta go!" Sokka sighs in annoyance "Fine, who else has to go?" All of the others raised their hand including the same child who was complaining about really needing to go which caused Sokka to facepalm.

 One of the 'troops' raised their hand "I got to pee!" Sokka swung his arms "listen! Until your fathers come back from the war, they are counting on you to be men of this tribe and that means NO potty breaks!" the child whines "But I gotta go!" So...

I moved towards Sokka "Wooow, I think you got quite the army here, Soka. I bet you scare off all of the evil animals coming your way" He growls loudly but gets interrupted by Katara "Hey Sokka, [Y/N], have you seen Aang? Gran-Gran said she saw him over an hour ago" We turned to see Aang come out of a smaller igloo and stands up straight "Wow! Everything freezes in there!" The kids all laugh and crowd around him, Sokka turned to Katara "Will you get these two out of here? This lesson is for warriors only!" He turns to walk away from me, I swear sometimes I think he's avoiding me. "Wheeeee!" the kids seem to be sliding off of Appas tail and into a pile of snow, I and Katara laugh as Sokka storms over towards the kids "Stop it! Stop it right now! We don't have time for fun and games with a war going on!" I raised an eyebrow as I spoke "War?" Aang stood beside me "What war? What are you talking about?" Katara and Sokka gave us both a strange look "You're kidding" 

"PENGUIN!"

//AN: I drew a picture of the coat given to [Y/N] just think of it as over her earth kingdom outfit but with pants instead of shorts//