Chapter 2

You were furious at Aang, how could he just ignore you and look at this weird water tribe girl he just met!

"Uh...Sure...I guess"

Aang lifted himself with his air bending which astonished the siblings. The male jumped back holding out his sharpened rock stick thing two the mysterious iceberg kids which caused the female to look at him with a look. 

"what's going on here?" [Y/N] looked at Aang then the siblings, She got up and looked at Aang with curiosity. the male spoke "You tell us! How'd you get in the Ice? And why aren't you both Frozen?!" he pointed the sharp rock at [Y/N] neck "Hey! Watch it! I'm as confused as you are!" you shoved away the rock as Aang spoke "I'm not sure...." he gasped and climbed up into the iceberg like hole, [Y/N] looked around trying to figure out where they currently are.

The last thing [Y/N] remembered was falling into the water.

She would have climbed in with Aang but she was too busy getting poked with the male's stick as well as swatting it away too. "Appa! You alright? Wake up buddy" Aang lifted up his eyelid which quickly shut showing he still wanted to sleep ((A/N: Me on a school morning)) Aang jumped down from Appa's head and tried to get him up by trying to lift him up by his upper lip. The water tribe siblings and [Y/N] walked around the broken iceberg to see an opening. The male jaw dropped to the floor at the sight of Aang, [Y/N] walked past the siblings and petted Appa's cheek somewhat chuckling at Aangs attempt to wake him up.

Appa Licked Aang making a somewhat yawn like noise while he lifted up the young boy with just his tongue! Aang hugged Appas nose and stood up on his feet.

The male sibling now standing in front of his sister looked at the three with serious anger eyes "What is that thing?" Aang looked at him with a smile "This is Appa my flying Bison"

'Even though they weren't air benders wouldn't they somewhat hear about Air bending animals?' You thought.

The male spoke with an eyebrow raised "Riiiiight and this is Katara, My flying sister" Katara just looked at her brother with one of those looks.

Appa started huffing, sniffling and finally sneezed which causes Aang to duck, the snot got all over the male who desperately tried to get it off while making noises of disgusting. 

The sister and [Y/N] laughed at his reaction

The sister and [Y/N] laughed at his reaction. "Don't worry it'll wash out. So do you guys live around here?" you chimed in "Or at least know where we are?" yet again the male pointed that rock at you and Aang which made you hide a little behind Aang "Wait! Don't answer that, Did you see that light? They were trying to signal the fire navy!" the sister sighed and waved her hand getting in between the two "oh yeah I'm sure they are fire Navy, you can tell by the evil look in their eyes" you and Aang both smiled innocently.

She gestured to the male "The paranoid one is my brother, Sokka. You guys haven't told us your name"

"My Na- " he was cut off as he scruffed up his nose making a noise then finally sneezed launching himself way beyond the clouds, once he was back down he slid down the ice right back in front of Katara and Sokka "I'm Aang and this is my Friend [Y/N]" you smiled at Katara and waved, Aang rubbed his nose

"You just sneezed and flew ten feet in the air!" Sokka pointed up in the sky.

Aang looked back as he spoke "Really? Felt higher than that" Katara gasped "You're an Airbender!" Aang nodded "Sure am!" then whispered "[Y/N] isn't though but she wishes" you growled and grabbed his ear tight "I may not be a bender but I can still hurt you with my fists" Aang face scrunched up in pain "Okay okay take it easy!" You let go and crossed your arms.

"giant light beams, Flying Bison, air benders. I think I got the midnight sun madness...." he walked away near the edge of the ice "I'm going home where stuff makes sense" You smirked watching Sokka knowing you didn't see no boat.

Aang spoke up while rubbing his reddened ear "Well if you guys want you both can get on Appa with me and [Y/N] we'll give you a ride home" he used his air bending and lifted himself onto Appa's head, Appa lowered his head to let you climb on next to Aang which you gladly did. Katara smiled "We'd love a ride, Thanks!" and ran towards the saddle "Oh no, I am not getting on that fluffy snot monster" Aang helped Katara up onto the saddle but you spoke to Sokka without noticing what Aang did "Is there any other flying creature coming to get you? I don't think so ponytail" he was gonna argue but sighed in defeat then climbed onto Appa with the help from [Y/N] of course

You knew you'll like teasing Sokka and having a female friend for once won't be so bad