Starbucks and Stalker

Jenn's POV

I was woken up by Jojo banging on the bathroom door screaming, "KRISTEN MICHELLE, IF YOU DO NOT OPEN-" she was interrupted by the door opening, and an annoyed Kris just glaring at her.

"FUCKING HOLD YOUR HORSES FOR TWO GOD DAMN SECONDS, JORDAN! I’M TRYING TO MAKE SURE MY OUTFIT LOOKS OKAY," Kris said while huffing out of the room 

I groan, looking over at the clock, it reads 7:30am. I mutter to myself, “Why the fuck are these two up at this damn hour? We just got home 2 fucking hours ago,” I sigh. Finally, silence! Now I can go back to sleep.

Just before I close my eyes, Jojo screams again. "YOU LOOK FINE IN YOUR OVERALLS, KRIS! I NEED TO FUCKING USE THE BATHROOM TO PEE AND TAKE A SHOWER!" Jojo loudly yelled, while still banging on the door.

Groaning, I roll out of bed and go into the hallway, rubbing my eyes, "Will the two of you just shut the fuck up for 5 minutes. We just got home..” I trailed off, looking at Kristen’s outfit, and started to bust out laughing. “Kris…” I say slowly. “Why are you dressed like you’re going to a damn rodeo?”

Kris looks at me wide-eyed, “Jenn, hello! I’m trying to make a good impression for the new clients that are coming into the club on Friday night!” She said while throwing her arms all over the place.

Jojo butts in, “Kris you’re a stripper, what the fuck are you doin' lookin’ like you’re a’goin’ to go farmin’ ‘n ridin’ a red tractor?”

Kristen is starting to fume, looking red as a tomato, ‘uh oh’ I think to myself, ‘here it comes.’

“Do you two EVER listen to me when I talk?! It’s going to be Rodeo night on Friday. It's part of the outfit, its not done. OBVIOUSLY, it's gonna look much different when I’m done with it. What good is it to have two best friends who never care to listen to me when I talk!?” She huffs out.

Meanwhile, Jojo and I are trying really hard not to laugh, but I couldn’t help it, I let out a loud laugh, “Kris, what are you gonna do, teach those guys how to ride a bull?!” I’m bent over laughing so hard, but grunt in pain when Jojo elbows me hard in the ribs. I glare at her, “What the fuck was that for?!” She points to Kris, and I look at her hurt expression. Immediately, I feel bad because now, I see tears in her eyes. ‘Fuck’ I think to myself, ‘again I took it too far, I should’ve stopped knowing how insecure she gets when I rag on her.’

I close my eyes and sigh, “Damnit, Kris I’m sorry you know I was just mess--”

“YEA, YOU’RE ALWAYS 'JUST MESSING' WITH ME, well it gets old after a while Jennifer!”

I cringe at the use of my full name. She knows I hate that, but I say nothing because I know I started this. “Kristen, I really am sorry, you look beautiful, I’m sure your outfit is going to be perfect, you’re gonna do great, like you always do.” I pause when something dawns on me, “So wait, does that mean you’re off work tonight, or are you still working like normal?”

Kristen, who is 24, and one of my best friends. She’s the tallest of us, at 5’8. She is gorgeous and skinny, with a thigh gap, and perfect fake tits. She’s got a nice little ass for her slim figure as well. She has beautiful, long, wavy blonde hair, stunning Hazel eyes with specks of light green in them, that brighten up when she she gets excited or happy about something, but they turn to a dark green when she gets insecure or upset. She has quite a few ear piercings, and she never goes anywhere without some type of stunning earrings in all 5 holes. She works at a high end Strip Club, Platinum House, at night, that is for high clientele only. The club is very professional on keeping the celebrities anonymous when they are in the club, celebrities like Joe Jonas, his brother Nick Jonas, Nick's Co-Stars, from their new show 'Kingdom,' as well as his close friends, Jonathan Tucker and Matt Lauria. Theres even some women that go to the club, too. Anyways, Kris is their best dancer, all the guys, and even a few girls request her. She tells us it's because she ‘takes them to a private room to help with their “problems”. I never ask her for details because one, I don’t wanna know what my best friend does in her possible sex life and two, it’s not my business.