028 : make up

( 028 )MAKE UP❝ DUDE, YOU GUYS ARE MARRIED? ❞

( 028 )
MAKE UP
❝ DUDE, YOU GUYS ARE MARRIED? ❞

𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯

scarlettcabello

an hour to go until make up, solisten to this to get u excited :) #thankunextwww

listen to this to get u excited :) #thankunext
www.link-to-thankunext.net/spotify

1.4m likes , 567k retweets

SEE ALL REPLIES...

A HUGE LISTENING PARTY WAS CURRENTLY TAKING PLACE TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF THANK U, NEXT AND, IN AN HOURS TIME, HER THIRD STUDIO ALBUM. Scarlett stood at the front of her living room, decorated with pink and balloons and an assortment of food and a banging playlist to go along with the party. She held a microphone in her hand, gushing as her speech would cue the first listen of thank u, next for all her close friends and her sister's family.

"As you know, this year has been tough. Beyond tough. Things twelve months ago couldn't have been more different than they are today, and I want to share part of the reason for why that is," Scarlett begins, looking around the room to spot Tom, urging him to stand with her with her hand, Tom feeling out of place, but aware why this was happening.

"So, as you all know, dear Thomas and I have embarked on the most rockiest of roads in a relationship for the past eleven months, and although my doubts may have stopped me from time to time," Scarlett jokes, earning a hearty laugh from her audience and from Tom himself, as he tucks a piece of stray hair behind her ear. "I wouldn't have it any other way. Right now, millions of people are about to hear for the first time on thank u, next what I'm about to tell you, but instead of listening, I'm thinking I sing thank u, next for the first time to everyone here."

There was a loud cheer as the instrumental backing track to her last single begins to play in the background, Tom knowing that Scarlett would definitely tell the public that Tomlett was real, he just didn't expect this right now, but he sure as hell didn't mind.