026 : jimmy fallon

( 026 )JIMMY FALLON❝ I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS ALBUM,AND I WANT YOU TO BE, TOO ❞

( 026 )
JIMMY FALLON
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS ALBUM,
AND I WANT YOU TO BE, TOO

𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔪

♡ liked by tomholland2013 , camilacabellopratt , olivecoren and 10,268,339 others

liked by tomholland2013 , camilacabellopratt , olivecoren and 10,268,339 others

scarlettcabello: gettin ready for a fun night ! see a lil special guest too ;))
tagged: jimmyfallonshow

SEE ALL COMMENTS...

username: legit this is so fun i can't wait

username2: i feel like the make up era is gonna be the most fire outta all of em
ϟ scarlettcabello: if u mean fire as in drama then YES SIR

tomholland2013: have a great night scar !!
ϟ scarlettcabello: 🖤

username3: ugh so pretty always

"AND PLEASE WILL YOU WELCOME SCARLETT CABELLO TO THE STAGE!" Jimmy Fallon announces, standing up and extending his arm when Scarlett walks onto the set, her smile bright and wave wide, taking her seat on the grey armchair.

"Welcome to the show for the second time, Scarlett," Jimmy begins, and Scarlett giggles, her first time being when her debut album was to be released. "How are ya? This past year has been tough for you." He explains, clearly referring to Theo and the wedding and Scarlett going physically missing for eight months.

Scarlett takes a deep breath, her hands already gesticulating. "Of course it's been hard, I just went through the hardest time when I found out that I was being cheated on, like, minutes before I'm meant to walk down the aisle and marry him!" She rambles, and for the first time, tears never came to her eyes when she's reminded of the day she was planning on marrying Theo. Sure, there was a heck of a lot of nerves and anxiety settled in her stomach, but she didn't cry, because she remembered for the first time in a long time that Tom was with her the entire time.