025 : decision time

Start from the beginning

username7: the poofy dreeses i STAN

jimmyfallon: can't wait to see you perform so soon !!
ϟ scarlettcabello: 😶💧

username8: HOL UP JIMMY FALLON?? FUCK YESSSSS

SCARLETT HAD WAITED TWO DAYS TO TELL TOM ABOUT HER APPOINTMENT AT THE ABORTION CLINIC. The line was crossed and Scarlett felt she was bursting at the seams to tell Tom when he started obsessively touching her stomach in bed, his chilly fingers constantly layering on her hot abdomen.

"Tom, stop." Scarlett blurted out instinctively, and Tom did stop, his hand flying far away from her. "We need to talk about this baby. You just expect that me being pregnant means we're going to have it."

Tom sits up in their shared bed, a saddened pull on his eyebrows showing that that really wasn't what he wanted to hear about his baby. "We're not going to keep it?" He pouts, and suddenly Scarlett's chest tightens, feeling guilty about what she was thinking.

"I...I don't know. I have just over two weeks to decide." She bites her lip, and Tom's confusion only grows, wondering why there's a time limit to her decision.

"I visited an abortion clinic a few days ago. To explore my options. And to check if the stick wasn't lying to me." Scarlett mumbles, playing with the fabric of the duvet of the bed she shared with Tom. She didn't even need to look at him to know he felt betrayed, hurt, shocked. He thought everything he didn't want to think about tje woman he loved, but this was his baby and she was so ready to give it up.

"Do you wanna do it?" Tom gulps, finding courage to ask after stretched moments of silence. He was beyond pissed off, like he had just been stabbed in the back, but it's not like she actually did it, he could convince her to keep it.

Scarlett tears up as she thinks about how she would answer. Her throat felt like closing off from the world, her tears pushing from her eyes as she wiped them quickly, scoffing under her breath, "Fucking hormones." before staring at Tom, red eyed and face all puffy.

"I'm scared, if I do keep it." She sobs, breaking down infront of Tom after days of keeping it in and pregnancy hormones pushing it out of her. "I don't know anything about babies, I'm not ready! I wanted to do a tour for this album, I'm literally scheduled to release dates on Jimmy in a few days, but I don't want people staring at my stomach! I want this baby, if it's kept, to not be in the eye of the fucking people and the media twenty-four seven, I want to have a peaceful pregnancy two years down the road when I'm ready to slow my career down a bit. It's just kicked off."

Tom's heart suddenly broke, a prominent frown lining his lips, finally understanding Scarlett's fear, which wasn't really what she said, because she knows all of that can be sorted out. "You know, you already care for the baby, I know you do because of the way you're talking about protecting it in the future," He explains, taking Scarlett into his arms, stroking her hair. "And you will never see that man when you look at it. It's a combination of us, not you and him. He's behind us." Tom talks, the words calming Scarlett instantly.

She looks down at her stomach, lost in thought and she imagines what words she'd say to it when it's no longer laying in her, it almost made her smile.

"Would you have done it without me?" Tom pops Scarlett's train of thought, making her stare up at a still anxious Tom. She smiles, her hand laying on his cheek, thumb stroking it comfortingly.

"I can't do anything without you, Thomas. Maybe I'll keep this baby, I'm a bit too in my own imagination. I still need to think, though." She bites her lip, and Tom smiles back, bending down to kiss her forehead, playing with her hair.

"Of course."

𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯

scarlett 💧 / @scarlettcabello

see the live debut of no tears left tocry on jimmyfallon on friday night! thanku sm for inviting me 💧☁️

cry on jimmyfallon on friday night! thank
u sm for inviting me 💧☁️

photo creds to the lovely tomholland1996 🖤🖤

1.9 mil retweets , 4.5 mil likes

SEE ALL REPLIES...

zendaya: ooo slay w the single and this pic and jimmy fallon omfg stop fucking SLAYIN 😶✋✋
|
scarlettcabello: damn ily u best watch me in the audience or i won't show 😔♥️

username: bit naked there scarlett

username2: nah shes wearing a strapless bra u idiot

username3: so ur telling me tom took a photo of scarlett in a bra n thats it? YEET

victoriamonet: i stan this long blondlett moment
|
scarlettcabello: blondlett's goin in the next month she can't keep for long 🤡

username4: stream ntltc whores

⋆。˚  ✩

vote and comment ghost reader whores

and also stream ntltc all day erryday 😔✋