024 : moving fast tonite

Start from the beginning

"So, we're going to give you these leaflets, and you can research on this all you want, but we've scheduled your termination for April 25th, and if you ever change your mind, you need to call us a week before."

That gave Scarlett three weeks to make a decision if she actually wanted that baby. She thought it was just going to be over and done with today, but clearly there were rules in the UK that stopped her from making a rash decision like this.

"Okay, thank you so much. I'll be in contact soon."

𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔢

are you sure you want tounblock camila  from your contacts?

unblock camila  from your contacts?

yes , no

contact unblocked

scarlett
camila oh my god

scarlett
i don't care what happened, what
you did, i don't care about any of
that anymore. i'm in a situation that
i can't talk about with Tom anymore and
now i'm scared and idk if i'm making
the right decision

scarlett
i'm scared

camila
it's been so long

camila
why are you scared?

camila
we're family, baby sis. it's all water
under the bridge. always.

camila
now what's the matter?

scarlett
well i just found out a few days
ago that i'm pregnant and tom's
really happy and excited but i don't
want it and i have until 18th april
to decide if i'm going to go through
with the abortion because otherwise it's
too dangerous

camila
WHAT THE FUCK

camila
ok fuck this we need to have a chat
on the phone this is not the discussion
to have over text

"WHY DON'T YOU WANT IT, PEQUEÑA? YOU'VE WANTED A BABY FOR FOREVER." Camila asks as soon as Scarlett picks up the phone, no greeting certainly needed. The two sisters are having their first conversation in months, and they both missed it. It would be better to catch up and chat shit as usual, but this was what sisters were made for. Serious shit.

"Because, I just know that as soon as I give birth to that baby I'll look at it and I'll just see all the lies Theo told me. That baby...that would be my baby with him, not Tom, and it should have already been born. I can't." Scarlett cries into the phone, on the way back home from the clinic.

Camila could be heard pacing up and down the echoes of her hallway all the way in Los Angeles. "Scarlett. That baby will be nothing to do with Theo — he's left all the way back in 2019! The prick is gone forever, and this is what you've dreamt of since you were seventeen. Your own family of three with Tom Holland. Talk to him, and try and make him understand. Because hell knows he's excited and he wants this more than anything."

"...You're right. I gotta make a decision with him." Scarlett mumbles, chewing on her nails as she stressed obsessively on the baby and it's future. Tom is the dad, so he has much of a right to have a say.

"But remember, baby sis, at the end of the day, your uterus, your final say, got it?" Camila firmly presses at her sister, and Scarlett laughs out loud.

"Sure thing, my uterus, my say."

"I missed this, and you." Camila smiles into the phone, and Scarlett could hear the upward stretch of her lips, feeling herself beaming too.

"You'll always be my sister."

"And I gotta come see you, like as soon as possible. You need to see how much little Luca's grown! It's too fast." Camila rambles to her sister, missing the ability to do such a thing after months of not speaking.

If there were any silver lining to this mess of an unexpected pregnancy, it was a slight reunion with her family, her closest family member. Her sister. And Scarlett realised at that very moment how important family was.

⋆。˚  ✩

pls don't forget to vote and comment, istg idk how manty times i have to say this but it is so fucking jarring.

see y'all soon with anotha update ☁️

we like halfway thru maybe¿