024 : moving fast tonite

( 024 )MOVING FAST TONITE❝ I DON'T KNOW IF I'M GOING TO MAKEA HUGE MISTAKE, BUT I CAN'T HAVEIT

( 024 )
MOVING FAST TONITE
❝ I DON'T KNOW IF I'M GOING TO MAKE
A HUGE MISTAKE, BUT I CAN'T HAVE
IT. ❞

THE TIME READ JUST GONE 9AM ON SCARLETT'S PHONE SCREEN. A large sigh escaped her lips, lips that trembled with nervousness, her jean - clad legs constantly bouncing up and down. She was sick five more since she finished filming no tears left to cry, and she was meant to promote the single as instructed by her record company, but she was too occupied with the baby inside her to care about the album that should be able to define her career as a popstar.

"Scarlett Cabello-Holland?" A kind looking nurse had spoken as she appears from the door where a line of rooms where all this stuff happened. Scarlett's head snapped up, standing and walking with the nurse with a gentle face to a large medical room, all white and pristine and hygienic.

"And how are you feeling today, Scarlett?" The nurse asks, readying the bed for Scarlett to sit on, but right now she was sat on a consulting chair.

"Uh yeah, okay, I guess. Threw up this morning, like every morning." Scarlett lightly laughs, dryly with no sincerity to it.

"Right, and you said you comfirmed your pregnancy by a store-bought test, yes?" The woman asks, bringing out her computer and typing various notes that describes Scarlett's suspected morning sickness.

Scarlett nods, and the nurse hums, turning once more to the popstar, but right now, she's just a woman with an unexpectef pregnancy. "Okay, so we're just gonna run some blood and urine tests to confirm you're pregnant, and then we'll have an ultrasound to see the baby, then we'll just go through step-by-step what happens in this next stage, is that okay?" She asks, kind and sweet as always, and Scarlett nods, feeling calm for once in an environment with rules and regulations, one that couldn't have anything unexpected, like most things in Scarlett's life recently.

About half an hour later, once Scarlett's tests had come to an end and she was most definitely pregnant, she was set up on the bed at the ultrasound, her legs propped up and a blue medical cloth covering them, her stomach on show. The nurse brings out the ultrasound gel, warning Scarlett it may be cold before smothering it all over her stomach.

"So, this is your uterus here," The nurse describes the picture on the black and white screen, one that wasn't very easy to read what was happening. "And this, is your baby."

Scarlett stares at what the nurse was pointing at, a small tiny white blip in a massive space in the whole screen. She feels her chest get tight with emotion as she stared at the small dot, feeling her eyes tear up. "Oh wow, it's so small."

"I'd say you're about six or seven weeks along, so really you're earlier than the usual patients we get in here."

Scarlett had a baby inside her for almost two months, and didn't even realise it herself. She realised it must've been when her and Tom reunited for the first time alone when they both went to Cleveland, the emotion and love between them peaking as they shared a loving night together. That was the result.