Searching For Reality

Why cant I be loved, love is curse it is attachement.....I cant love anyone its a curse an attachment..no one can love me..love attachment. ..I am anger I hurt so bad I dont know where to go. I cant see, I just hear so many scary voices....I dont like it.

I miss my mom and my sister, Jahaad- attachment cuuurse fuck I cant breathe Brianna is love atttaaacthedddd

fffuuuuuck! No I need - cuururrseee

"Baby please open the door".

BANG BANG

"Chresanto open the door", someone yells.

Who the hell is Chresanto? Is he watching me? "GO AWAY STOP WATCHING ME"!

"Love is a curse it is attachement...thy must kill"

"I cannot be loved"

BANG BANG BANG

"Chresanto  open the door"!

"Love is Curse"

"Thy must kill"

"Death is key"

"Chres"

Brianna?

BOOM!

The door burst open as Chresanto slides to the ground releasing the pistol from his hand. On the other side stood Jonnie Brianna, and in far distance Tasha and Brian.

Chresanto looked cold and ugly. You could tell by the bags under his eyes he had been crying for hours. His lips were cracked and white. God he needed  carmex! Swealt bolts slid down the sides of his face and his hair was moist. His black tee was stretched. 

Chresanto could barley keep his eyes open. He was in a deep daydream. He didnt know who reality was, because he began to slip from his palm these days.

The room was silent for what seemed like forever because no one was sure of what to do. Brianna stood there shaking. Tasha bit her nails. Brian was in pure shock and Jonnie was.....well being Jonnie.

"I really cant take this", Tasha confessed smashing the silence.

Facing Brianna she stated, " You can have your crazy ass husband, I cant deal with this shit its messing with my mind. I wasnt in love with him anyway. Just get him and all of you better be out of my house when I get back".

"You aint goin any fucking where so sit yo black ass down until we leave", Jonnie barks.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want! We need to call the ambulance and get him some help"!

"NO", Brianna shouts and is surprised at her response.

Jonnie glanced at Brianna and then Brain and Tasha. "If we're getting him help it is out of us. Meaning me and Brianna. So just please shut it and stay out of it. Thank you".

"What about the gun"?

Jonnie looked at Brianna then Chresanto. He sighed and slowly inched closer towards him. Jonnie wouldn't admit it, but he is terrified. Chresanto can make one regretting move and Jonnie would be gone, but the thought didnt stop him.

Jonnie took hold on the gun and quickly snatch it. Chresanto didn't move one bit! He needed to find reality and he wasnt even searching for him.

"Brianna call his name again", J instructs.

"Chresanto", she crys sweetly.

His eyes began to wonder looking for a spot to be at peace. He began to searching!

Everyone in the room had been surprised that Brianna got a reaction out of him, even her self. Brianna gulped really hard and licked her salty lips.

"Chresanto, it's me Brianna".

His head quickly snapped to her direction and burned holes into her dark sparkling eyes.

His lips slowly separate and his horse voice crys, "Yes".

He's found him.