Tsk

"Jonnie", Brianna softly called out my name. I looked up at her sitting far on the other side of the couch.  "Damn Bri, I dont bite". She chuckled and bit her lip, twiddling with her fingers. Chrishana kept tugging on my shirt as she sucked on her pacifier. She kept fighting to stay awake. Absolutely adorable,  she stole majority features from Brianna.

"I know you dont think I'd try anything with you? Right? Because Chresanto is my ni- like a brother to me.  Plus, I know how much yall love each other."

"No I wasnt going talk about that. But since you decided to bring it up...I trust you. But I also know that you like me, so control yourself".

I couldn't help to laugh. Typical Brianna, she swore that I liked her. I did, but she didnt have to be so cocky.

"You like me too", I spat.

"I did, but you gave up". I wasn't sure of what she was saying. Chresanto and I, both liked Brianna years ago. I thought I was doing the right thing by letting him have her.

"Can you please tell me what happened", she scooted closer towards me.

I sighed.  We been up all of this time. I still smell like sex and so does she. I have to see what I'm going to do about my crib tomorrow. Niggas really shot that shit up! They goin pay though. Right now, we both need to just relax. I got up ignoring her and took Chrissy to bed laying her peacefully in her crib.

When I returned Brianna was in the same spot in the same position and she looked pissed. I walked over and scooped her up, bridal style. By no surprise,  she was shocked and wanted me to put her down.

"Chill Brianna".

"No! Put me down where are you taking me"?

I kicked open the bathroom door and sat her on the toilet. "A bath", I raised my eyebrow. I sat down on the side of the tub turned on the water.

She looked down, "Oh I thought-". I placed my finger on her lips and looked deeply in her eyes. "I'm not going to do anything to you Brianna".

I brung her hand to the warm water to see if it was okay with her. She nodded, "Thank you Jonnie".

"Let me know if you need anything, Im here for you Brianna". With that I left, shutting the door behind me. I dont like she way she was looking at me. It made me feel guilty. Im started to think I'm having some sort of effect on her which is extremely bad. I need to fall back even more before she gets attached.  Brianna gets attached easily, and I'm not going to take advantage, no matter how much I like her.

"Mmmhmmm" I felt so relaxed from this bubble bath. It felt like pure heaven. I would of never thought to take a bath. Ha thanks again J. Speaking of Jonnie I don't think he can stay here. His presence just turns me on. Ohhh fuck I'm so horny.  Its probably not him, I was just horny. Even though Chresanto and I had sex earlier I wasnt satisfied, even though it was satisfying....I just wanted to feel something new. I wanted to feel J so bad right now.

There, the door creeked opened and Jonnie stood with his shirt off. I couldn't help but to stare at his pack.

"J what are you doing in here"?

"I want to keep you some company", he spoke so dark and sexy.

He sat at the edge of the tub and dipped his hands in bubbly water. I could of sworm he just said he wasnt going to touch me. Smh whatever I laid back and exhaled my heart was beating fast because I was excited.  I wouldn't dare stop him from what ever he was trying to do.

His fingers crept up onto my leg, my knee and my thigh.

"As much as I dont want to do this I really cant stop myself anymore", he says.

"Please stop teasing me so we can get this over with".

With that he began with sliding his thick fingers inside of me. "Oooohhhh....this feels good"!

"Jonnie"!

"JOOOOOONY"!

"JOOO-AHHHHH"!

"You like that Brianna?....You know I cant wait to be inside of you"!

"Brianna"!

"Brianna"!

"Yesssss Jonn-aa "

"BRIANNA", Jonnie yells causing my eyes to shoot open. My cheeks instantly turn red. Oh how embarrassing!

"You been in here for about 2 hours.  Im tired and I wanna take a shower", his face showed that he was tired. As if I wasnt just masturbating  and moaning his name. He didnt acknowledge it.

"I'm sorry l, give me a second".

"Ight", he says. More than tried....Jonnie looked pissed !

----

Why do you guys think Jonnie is mad? What do you guys think of Jonnie? Brianna? Nicki? Chris? Tasha? Brian? The babies?

Who's your favorite character?