Real Red

"Omg Chres this restaurant is amazing", Brianna gazed around at the elegant designs. She was gazing around looking at all of the people enjoying their food.

"Reservations for Mr. and Mrs. August I'm Heather and I will be seating you tonight ..please follow me".

"Ohhh aha noo we have reservations as well and have been waiting for 30 minutes", a lady stood there with her husband.

"Ugh you guys are the right, but the August family reserved their seats before you did. And unfortunately for all of you I just realized that I have a 4 seater table left, if you haven't noticed we're full tonight. I can't sit a couple at a table with 4 seats. Unless... you four would be willing to share a table.

Chresanto and Brianna both looked at each other. She could tell that Chresanto was not happy about this. Being who he was he could really shut this whole restaurant down and have it just for the two of them, but he was getting out of his old ways and wanted to be "regular". However, this couple was beyond ratchet.

They all agreed to sit at the table and were given drinks as they looked at the menu.

"Bae can I get the salmon with all that cute ..extra shit on it"!

"Now Bae you know I gotchu donen worr bout it".

Brianna cleared her throat and sipped some of her wine.

"Um baby I was thinking about getting the steak with the mash potatoes, sounds good right"?

"Yeah imma just get the lasagna", Chresanto closed his menu and placed his hand on top of Brianna's. She smiled.

"Aaaaa no you didn't", the other lady laughed obnoxiously. Brianna and Chresanto's eyes shot over to them.

"I tell him all the time bout fingerin me in public places".

"Now why you had ta go and tell em".

"Whaaa"?

"Anyways yall cute what's yall name and how long yall been together", she smacked her gum.

"Omg girl I knew you looked familiar you used to dance in music videos", she continued.

They both knew this was going to be a long and annoying night as so it was. Chresanto couldn't wait to dive into bed after he got out the shower. However, Brianna wanted some sexual tension and was a but disappointed .

"Ugh baby I'm sorry I didn't expect that to happen I just wanted to get out and have a good time with you and be like regular couples you know", Chres admitted.

"Baby I know it's not your fault, I had a good time spending time with you", she kissed his lips and laid and in front of him.

"I love you baby, goodnight"

"I love you too Chresanto", his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Have you spoken to Brianna recently"?

I took a breath and poured freshly cold water into a glass cup. Why is this girl always so concerned about Bri? Like damn you'd think she was dating her.

"Nicki...yah know I never really understood why you are so concerned about Bri".

"Non yah fuckin biz", she snapped back. Then continued, " Now did she mention me or anythin bout hangin out with friends which I know she need da do. Haven't seen her in forever and I don't know why you actin brand new as if you don know I have feelings for ha"!

"More like an obsession", I snickered.
She scrunched her nose up at me and got into my personal space. Not nose to nose but very close. Us both staring into each other's eyes. Me...nonchalant and Nicki...angry!

"You piece of shit you jus mad because she doesn't want you", she grinned slapping her hands on her hips.

"Nah you mad cause you can't have her and she doesn't even give you the attention you want. She wants me igh". Oh fuck J there you go running your mouth.

Nicki yanked her neck back and pushed up her lips. "What does she do to you to make you think such a thing". Boy you could see the jealously in her eyes. Why the fuck did I run my mouth. Let this girl get to me.

"Tell me Jonnie"!

"You guys fucked behind Chres's back didn't you"!

"No shut the fuck up..... Now, I wouldn't do no shit like that..that's my brah".

"Then what's going on between you two"?

"Fuck what I said ion have to explain myself..I'm out", I grabbed my jacket heading out for the door. I turned back and there Nicki was, tears streaming from her eyes. This female, I seriously cannot.

She sniffed, " wouldn't blame her..you fuckin gorgeous..nice...chocolate body. You're a charmer you are. Might wanna make yah move now cause I will get rid of you and Chres and she will be mine", she cracked a smile.

"Oh you'll see"!

I looked at her in disgust, " Nicki you fuckin sick".

I found myself on the couch blazing out on this green. So much shit going on..I had to smoke this..I'm so fucking lonely no one to vent to. People ain't reliable these days anyway. Everyone wants to pretend they so cold hearted and ain't got no feelings. But me, Jonnie..I don't give a fuck about all that "weak" shit. Shit I got feelings and I don't mind expressing them. I ain't looking for no girl either though . I just go with flows of life. If shit meant to be then it'll happen. But this hotel room is so hypnotizing or maybe it's this damn weed.

Smoke clouds the dark room that's red because of the lights. I sink deeper into the leathered cushion. All I have been doing with my life is pleasing and helping other people. I've been protecting Chres and his family, protecting my family, ect. I'm not living...

My thoughts are distracted by a faint knock on the door. Without any conversation the door is slowly opened. I clutch my gun tight, ready to blast a nigga until I see a familiar face.

I close my eyes then open them. Is this real, I whisper, "Brianna"?

"Shh", she closes the door behind her and makes her way to me. I release the grip on my gun as her smooth voice calms me. Her beautiful honey yellow skin glows...she stops in front of me.

"Brianna what are you doing", I sit there feeling paralyzed.

Her big bouncy dark curls from her hair glisten from the moonlight shining in. Spread on her lips is my favorite color...dark red. She reveals in front of me her naked body as her black silk robe slips to the floor. I didn't look at it, I kept my eyes on hers. She climbed onto me wrapping her arms around my neck. I inhaled her vanilla scented skin. "Jonnie I need you", she moaned into my ear. My pants made their way to my ankles and her wet hot mouth began to slide down my erect dick. "Aughh", I groaned.

My eyes shot open and there..a blank ceiling. Heart beating fast and sweat coming from my head. Breathing room hard...I sat up, then climbed out of bed.

Cold water from the sink kissed my face. Looking up into the mirror I stared at myself for a while. " Brianna", I whispered. A dream...a sex dream..this is just getting worst.

---
Honestly you guys can be blunt with me like straight up because this summer I haven't been doing much so I have no excuses. Straight be like bitch fucking update Lmaoo yall shouldn't have to but sometimes I be forgetting