Black or Blue

"Mhmm...black or blue", Brianna tore the inside of her lip as she looked down at her blouses.

"Red", Chresanto chuckled from behind her.

She giggled, " That's not even an option and I really don't have time for this. I have to go". Brianna picked up the blue blouse and quickly put it on. She hurried to put her heels on and shoved her keys and lipstick into her purse.

" I've been dodging Asia for twooo weeks now goddamn I'm surprised I'm not fired or something like that".

She took a deep breath and looked over to Chresanto. He sat at the edge of the bed looking upset.

" What's up you good", Bri made her way over to him. Once they met their lips pressed against each other's. Passionate and lovely they kissed. He gripped her waist tight and that's when she pulled away.

"Chres...what", she raised her voice a bit...getting irritated.

"Nothing", he said silently.

Bri sucked her teeth, " Nothing? Chresanto what in the hell? You know what I don't have time for this. Bye have a nice fucking day".

"Why are you being so rude and bi polar like you didn't just kiss me back".

" I'm the rude and bi polar one aha ahhh that's a good one", she laughed.

"Let us not forget your past behavior psh like I said-", Chresanto snatched her up and cornered her to the wall.

" I thought we moved on from that shit and you continue to bring it up".

"Get out my face and your sitting there looking all sad. You're clearly stuck in this dark little sick make believe world of yours. Is that life? Going to work, coming home, fuck your wife and cry for the rest of the day"? Brianna huffed and rolled her eyes.

"I thought we were gonna go back to the way things were huh. I thought you were trying to change".

"I'm working on it Bri you can't expect me to just turn around and be good. It takes time.. I'm not beating on you or yelling at you, or doing crazy stuff..but I can't help to be sad and cry knowing that I did those things and that I'm beyond sorry". He made his way back on the bed.

"But I need you to be here for me I need you I really do".

"Chres I am and I have always been... I'm just thinking ma-maybe as a friend and not a lover. I'm not happy and I've never been happy except when we were just best friends. I want my best friend back". She sat next to him.

"I haven't been happy either to be honest maybe that's what needs to happen. I need to detach myself from you because all I have been is depending on you. I just need to get myself together but maybe what your saying is bullshit. Why did God put us together if we weren't meant to be"?

"You're either a lesson or a blessing".

"For years? What lesson last for years "?

"Look Chesanto I'm confused just as you are".

"Can I at least try I can make you happy baby like I used to. We can start over. Please Bri you see the progress..I'm getting better".

She tucked her lips and took a breath, " Okay Chresanto okay.....I'm not gonna give up on you. We can do this it's only right and at least for Chrissy..right"?
He smirked, "Yeah for Chrissy".

--

Fuck these heels are killing me! I winced to the parking lot in pain. All day pictures pictures pictures! Well I signed up for it. I can't wait to get home to my babies. Chrissy, Chresanto, and that strawberry smoothie. I wish it was cookie dough ice cream, but you know I have to have a diet. I spotted my shiny black Honda Civic, just washed. " Aye girl with the blue blouse", I heard a guy shout. I turned around ready to curse this sucka out who thinks cat calling is fucking cute.

"Jonnie", I was surprised.

He laughed," Aye Bri you know I'm playing with you aha should of seen the look you had on your face. Like boi if you don't getcho". He continued to laugh.

I chuckled, "Yeah I'm just tired and my feet hurt, but what are you doing around here"?

"I'm here with a friend of mine we're trying to get some models for his new video. I just got out of a meeting".

"Oh oh okay that sounds good I guess".
There was silence for what seemed like a whole minute.

Jonnie gulped. Damn I hated myself for what I was doing last time I seen him which was about 2 weeks ago. "Look J I apologize for what happened that night. I was so out of character.

"Nah you good".

" I ugh understand I have that affect females aha". I sucked my teeth, "Oh boy please". We both laughed. I liked this, I swear I was always laughing, smiling, and blushing when I was with him.

"Well ugh I know yah corns probably aching", he joked nudging my arm.

"Omg shut up but yes my feet hurt they do they really do", I snickered.

"So yeah I catch you later I guess whenever. You know I'm here for you all the time", he said.

"I know I've just been distant from everyone lately so I mean I would of been answering your calls and text. I just needed time you know".

" I understand I didn't take it personally I know what you're going through".

"Yeah so see you".

"See you", he walked off.

No hug or nothing? I guess it's best that he keeps his distance. Oh well time to get home. Maybe I'll gather some girls and go out like my therapist suggested this weekend. I need a getaway and so does Chresanto. He should party with his boys, go to a strip club or have a football or basketball night. Anything..we just need to get from out of each other's asses. I pulled out my phone and texted Chres.

< OMW!! What's for dinner?

> Just get home I got something planned for us.

Okaay this should be interesting.

_____

Thanks for all the love contact me if you want me to promote your story or read it ☺️